What's new

Pakistan eyes electricity import from India despite border tension

A fool will remain a fool and keep building floors on a building that's base cannot support itself.
--
i dont call anyone of that sort..
you have your opion so i ave mine
diffrence is i gave on waht i made that opinon
counter with superior proof that india did what all your opinion
simple

hahaha not poor with hearts...? Really - your hearts are so poor that you think imports from Pakistan will give them money...read what happened when Muslims in India wore Pakistan's portal/name shirts. How Indian terrorists and police and civilians got out of control. That happens when you get brain washed.
--
what you want to ssay
--
please provide your source ..proof .. to support your claim..
tll that time .
i rest my case till that moment
.thanks but no thaks

--
i dont call anyone of that sort..
you have your opion so i ave mine
diffrence is i gave on waht i made that opinon
counter with superior proof that india did what all your opinion
simple

fair enough.

google is your friend - search yourself - i' am not here to keep proving things to each indian as your population is out of control.

Whats wrong if pakistan buys electricity from us?
We are offering it from cheap rates.

--
what you want to ssay
--
please provide your source ..proof .. to support your claim..
tll that time .
i rest my case till that moment
.thanks but no thaks

search yourself...indians have given birth like * in the past so if i sit here educating every indian i will...

fair enough.

google is your friend - search yourself - i' am not here to keep proving things to each indian as your population is out of control.
--
if you cant support claim then feed the allegation.. a baselss alegation.. simple ..
---
you have right to ahve opinion freedom of speech but you dont have right to offend without any proof

--
if you cant support claim then feed the allegation.. a baselss alegation.. simple ..
---
you have right to ahve opinion freedom of speech but you dont have right to offend without any proof

I gave you the author name you can search for his book online...i can't help if you grew up lazy.

Hope the deal is either finalised or completely scrapped,its been in the news for long. This trade would help pakistan to cut down some load shedding which in turn would help bringing in investments aswell.
Summer: 10-12 hour in cities, 15-20 hour in villages.
Cities over here suffer from 2 hours of power cuts in summer mostly because of decrease in water levels in dam,now solar power are an aternate solution,though some village still suffer from 6-8hrs power cuts in summer.though it could vary across the country with some having no power cutts at all.
Winter: 5-6 hour in cities, 8-12 hour in villages
Winter are better with no power cuts,tough villages still suffer.

Hope the deal is either finalised or completely scrapped,its been in the news for long. This trade would help pakistan to cut down some load shedding which in turn would help bringing in investments aswell.

Cities over here suffer from 2 hours of power cuts in summer mostly because of decrease in water levels in dam,now solar power are an aternate solution,though some village still suffer from 6-8hrs power cuts in summer.though it could vary across the country with some having no power cutts at all.

Winter are better with no power cuts,tough villages still suffer.
I observed no stable power supply while i was in Patna. power often comes and go around 100 times a day however duration was short. India can manage stable supply with stable Voltage. Here in Nepal we have load shedding chart a fixed time for load shedding so we manage accordingly.

You have lots of mountains, still electricity shortfall.
Yeah in winter last year load shedding stood for 14 hrs a day, however due to Hud-Hud cyclone reservoir are filled this year so probabely 10 hrs for this year. Nepal had not observed load shedding till 2005 probably the only S-asian nation but situation became worst after 2005 as decade long civil war between government and moist sucked nation vault leading black out.

Source: Pakistan eyes electricity import from India despite border tension | Page 5

I observed no stable power supply while i was in Patna. power often comes and go around 100 times a day however duration was short. India can manage stable supply with stable Voltage. Here in Nepal we have load shedding chat a fixed time for load shedding so we manage accordingly.
Not surprising bihar and easter UP has that issue ,you need to use stablizers or else you may have your appliance at risk of blowing up,when i was living there,the voltage would keep jumping between 100-300V that was insane,but as you move out theres no such issues,i never came across anything as such in western UP or in Delhi,western or sother India,tough there could be some exceptional cases which i can't deny.

bad strategic decision . Pakistan should not be dependent on India for anything. Specially with the hostile government like this one .

We are hearing this from PPP govt.. It will not going to happen.. Keeping in mind that situation is improving on our own.. Less protests on load shedding this year is proof, we were facing 8 hours cuts in khi previous nov.. Now its 3 hours a day in my area...

Back
Top Bottom