What's new

Pakistan eyes electricity import from India despite border tension

No need to be a r3t@rd or ignorant. Pakistan's power plants are currently generating half of what they can actually generate.

maybe due to shortage of coal ............power plants in Indian punjab worked on only 20% capacity for a month due to non payments to coal suppliers ........Punjab have a idiotic govt ......CM was bragging of selling electricity to Pakistan and when summer came Punjab faced 10 hours long cuts a day .....

---
its been you guys trumpin drums not me..
think from head not from heart alone

You are poking your nose not me. I reserve my right to post my opinion. You were the one who respond to my opinion not the other way around.

Pakistanis are thinking from head that's why they don't want electricity imports from India. Electricity imports from India confirms Pakistan's bleak future. It is something that must not happen.

You are poking your nose not me. I reserve my right to post my opinion. You were the one who respond to my opinion not the other way around.

Pakistanis are thinking from head that's why they don't want electricity imports from India. Electricity imports from India confirms Pakistan's bleak future. It is something that must not happen.
So you would follow your older generation path of feeding on grass to keep the stem of war, steaming.

So you would follow your older generation path of feeding on grass to keep the stem of war, steaming.

Unless India does not pull out from occupied territories, sword of war will stay there.

And because war with India is inevitable, there should be no trade with India...let alone making the country dependent on basic necessity such as electricity.

Unless India does not pull out from occupied territories, sword of war will stay there.

And because war with India is inevitable, there should be no trade with India...let alone making the country dependent on basic necessity such as electricity.
You shall never see the day you desire, on the other hand we will continue to progress to prosperity and tranquility. Your whole country will be dependent on regional giants for the next 10 decades. Pay your bills and bare the fruits of own labor.

Your whole country will be dependent on regional giants for the next 10 decades.

It is cold here and I just spill my whole coffee...lol

You shall never see the day you desire, on the other hand we will continue to progress to prosperity and tranquility. Your whole country will be dependent on regional giants for the next 10 decades. Pay your bills and bare the fruits of own labor.

Pakistan desire peace but not at the cost of it's piece.

It is cold here and I just spill my whole coffee...lol
glad to provoke your thoughts, about time.
Pakistan desire peace but not at the cost of it's piece.
What pieces??? You arrived here under some false pretext to annex our ancestral land on the line of religious excuses. You will be assured with many more pieces if you don't let go of false pride of India would be beaten to submission. We will insure a cave for dwellers who refuse to reside out of it.

But then again situation on ground does not effect an American Pakistani sitting 9000 thousand miles away from normal pakistanis, sitting on his electrified comforts. I guess it disturbs you when you take a vacation back home to see power cuts and load shedding, unable to enjoy the comforts of USA in Pakistan.

Last edited:
glad to provoke your thoughts, about time.

Indians seems one funny bunch who live in severe illusions...won't mind hiring one for cracking jokes.

What pieces??? You arrived here under some false pretext to annex our ancestral land on the line of religious excuses. You will be assured with many more pieces if you don't let go of false pride of India would be beaten to submission. We will insure a cave for dwellers who refuse to reside out of it.

But then again situation on ground does not effect an American Pakistani sitting 9000 thousand miles away from normal pakistanis, sitting on his electrified comforts. I guess it disturbs you when you take a vacation back home to see power cuts and load shedding, unable to enjoy the comforts of USA in Pakistan.

Huh!!! WTF...

No one arrived anywhere from anywhere.

People who live on those lands are actual owners of those lands.

No matter how bad you dream, Pakistanis won't let Pakistan becoming dependent on a third world like India. Pakistan has the ability to sort out it's crises. Just a political will is what is missing. In the past decade the country has done well under military rule.

Indians seems one funny bunch who live in severe illusions...won't mind hiring one for cracking jokes.

Huh!!! WTF...

No one arrived anywhere from anywhere.

People who live on those lands are actual owners of those lands.

No matter how bad you dream, Pakistanis won't let Pakistan becoming dependent on a third world like India. Pakistan has the ability to sort out it's crises. Just a political will is what is missing. In the past decade the country has done well under military rule.
Then go back to Military rule . :D No more third umpire ... and a leadership that can deliver. We can have serious negotiations where bold deliverables can be met

--
you have right to have opinion.. i never question it..
if you think
Electricity imports from India confirms Pakistan's bleak future
then ..please dont import anything from india via dubai...
---
people are suffering in ego clash.. dear ..think about them...

--
you have right to have opinion.. i never question it..
if you think
Electricity imports from India confirms Pakistan's bleak future
then ..please dont import anything from india via dubai...
---
people are suffering in ego clash.. dear ..think about them...

I don't import anything via Dubai.

I don't import anything via Dubai.
becuase where you stay you get direct import from india
--
did not wanted to quate this ,, but its hard reality ...
Thar: Patients face trouble at hospitals due to no electricity | Pakistan | Dunya News
Last Updated On 09 November,2014 About 5 hours ago
--
if i would have benn othr side.. i would ahve got it. max electricty which i can get forpeople
---
in india still many dont get full relaiable elrectricy so we going nuclear as hydo is complecated and land issue and enviroment too
so if other country able to provide me cheap electricyt than us for these people we are happy to get it

becuase where you stay you get direct import from india
--
did not wanted to quate this ,, but its hard reality ...
Thar: Patients face trouble at hospitals due to no electricity | Pakistan | Dunya News
Last Updated On 09 November,2014 About 5 hours ago

I don't import anything from India even where I stay.

Patients facing trouble due to shortage of Electricity - unlike India Pakistan accepts that there are fault lines and Pakistan is not perfect. There is energy crises in Pakistan but the solution is in Pakistan not in India.

I don't import anything from India even where I stay.

Patients facing trouble due to shortage of Electricity - unlike India Pakistan accepts that there are fault lines and Pakistan is not perfect. There is energy crises in Pakistan but the solution is in Pakistan not in India.
--
true..
if you live in USA.. any how you connected to indina service .. direct or indirect ...
if not fine..
---
Electricity...
yes .. india is not solution for pak crisis
ans must come from pak from inside .. more utilisation of power plant ,, more efficinecy .. more hhydro .. themral ,, nuclear
--
but what is avaible with less effort and can ease people lives can be called for ..
--
india .. fortunenly did decent job here .. in infra -power sector in last 15 yrs

Back
Top Bottom