What's new

Pakistan Enemies plan to neutralize Pakistan Army or ISI

Don’t worry they will be fine. It’s the normal folk that are suffering under the scoundrels in charge.

If your own house is tight. No external force can enter it. Fact is we have bajwa and noon leave and pee pee pee

This is hilarious, why would they need to do anything when they can simpy buy off our corrupt generals??
This is also a propaganda of our army, oh look we r in danger, we r under attack, look what india israel and US are planning, they want to destroy Pakistan so give us more money, more power and never criticize us because we r in danger and we r important for the country.
Stupid lame excuses, i say let india or israel finish this traitor led army, we the ppl can defend our country, we dont need these property dealers to save us.

Lol

Why have enemies when you can neutralise yourselves?

Blame yourselves first. You will only regain respect now if your population is willing to fight for freedom...

I love how ISI bots and volunteers generated threads ke ISI khatry men hai Fauj khatry men hai Islam k mujahideenn khorasan ki fauj bla bla while Army and ISI lives the most liberal life out there and while a common man is suffering from berozgari, mehngai, health issues you gonna come sell the manjan that your defecto manjan farosh Zaid Hamid used to sell 😂😂

Abhi khane ko khana Nahin Aap je paas chale aik disciplined army se muqabla kerne.. pehle economy better karain phir gradually act
How ? Please let me know economy kesey behtar ho sakti ha jab choron ki naslain govern ker rahi ho ?

I dont think people will buy this churan now .
To be honest log apney survival ki jung lar rahey hain .

I think it’s pretty clear Pakistanis have refused to chew on this narrative.

The country has been pulverized on the whims of these Generals.

What skillset do they have choosing which party should be governing. Please mind your F****** business. You are the ENEMY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom