What's new

Pakistani Army runs for cover, ISI worried with India's strong response to border firing: Report

BSF is not army, they are border police...
When your army begins war or plans one, Indian army moves in....

Whatever.it is very funny.

That's the google algorithm child, if all you ever do is look for negative news about India that is what google will usually give you.
Enjoy the confirmation bias coz that is your last refuge anyway.

Lol, such bs.
Why do your mortars still hit Kashmiris then?
Also pray tell, you would rather have the people at your side die than inconvenience them by telling them to live a few kilometres off?
Hypocrisy at its finest.

There is no place for a funny army or funny border police in this world. Bsf jawan hahahaha

ISI held a secret meeting with senior military officers and the afterwards all reports were handed over to Zee media bureau ....enough of this nonsense. ..!

Source:World Economic Forum

yFyo00XCZGPo8N5jQbG7u425vc4HL5neDCJKcODkyOI.PNG

Civilian casualties are low because PA prefer using snipers and precision attacks to hunt Indian soldiers unlike targeting civilians like Indian army.

Nope, snipers are very few and far between and majority of Kashmiris are still dying because of pakistani mortar fire.
So either you have really bad aim or just don't care but love to regurgitate on tv that you do.

Its low because you are lucky that we remove people from the conflict areas and don't use them as shields so that later they can be used to score brownie points by blaming the other side.

And even we don't have bad habit of kicking out people from their ancestral lands like it is in your case.

So yeah you are hypocrites.

Oh you mean like how you displaced 1000s for your zarb e azb?

Hypocrisy thy name is Pakistan.

Whatever.it is very funny.

There is no place for a funny army or funny border police in this world. Bsf jawan hahahaha

Well it says a lot about the super duper strong, mature and rohani armies of the world when they lose constantly and surrender en masse all 93000 of them to our funny, underfed army.

Last edited:
Nope, snipers are very few and far between and majority of Kashmiris are still dying because of pakistani mortar fire.
So either you have really bad aim or just don't care but love to regurgitate on tv that you do.

Majority of Kashmiris? Like the thousands that you have killed in different Kashmir villages and towns. Like dozens you killed last year and year before that. Those 16 and 17 year old kids?

Nah that is your portfolio. We use precise attacks like snipers or surprise attacks to kill your soldiers for their ceasefire violations and to avoid civilian casualties. The facts are all there to check. Check how your soldiers have died in past few years. It is all very easy to understand even for someone like you.

Most of them have gone back. Thanks for your concern anyways even though tribals and me both don't need it.

Google it.

I did but all the sources are either Indian or show only Pakistani casualties.

sources from intelligence say Pakistan declare their soldiers casualties as civilians. their intelligence should read newspapers too. we even give names of all those civilians killed by indian sniper fire.
indian strategy is kill civilians and put pressure.

rti will reveal another 5000 with in next two years.

Thanks bro. No wonder the casualties were so high.

Majority of Kashmiris? Like the thousands that you have killed in different Kashmir villages and towns. Like dozens you killed last year and year before that. Those 16 and 17 year old kids?
Nah that is your portfolio.

Lol, don't kill civilians? What a joke.
Then pray tell why in just over a decade Pak army has been able to inflict civilian casualties during zarb e azb in numbers almost near to that of terrorist ones?
Also the civilian casualties in Indian Kashmir since the 90s till now is far lower than that inflicted by PA in the western pak since just the early 2000s.

Why does that happen?
Clearly according to you lot pakistanis don't hate their own people like we hate ours yet you manage to kill more of yours than we of ours.

So lets just not count sins, coz you will be thoroughly embarassed.

And that is just your western border, unlike you lot we don't impose a media blackout in these areas, pak Kashmir is far less freer than Indian Kashmir, only the heavens know what's happening there.

We use precise attacks like snipers or surprise attacks to kill your soldiers for their ceasefire violations and to avoid civilian casualties. The facts are all there to check. Check how your soldiers have died in past few years. It is all very easy to understand even for someone like you.

Denial, that's the best you can do?
Sniper casualties of IA are just too low to say that they are the norm, snipers are indeed force multipliers but in no army anywhere in the world consider snipers the frontal fighting force.

You are telling me snipers do more damage than the regular troops who use mortars, lmgs and rpgs, give me a break and stop over estimating yourself, you are making me embarassed for you.

If your snipers are so good, then why even have the guners at all?

Keeping the rant going won't change the fact that you still kill kashmiris who are far from your target range even after we have removed them from the said areas.

I know it is given, for pakistanis to think you are special and can outmatch us 10 to 1 but that only works as rhetoric in your news or here in pdf.
Fact is both our mortar groups have similar CEP and if used in the same volume hit similar number of targets.

The only difference being, we don't fight from inbetween our civilians like you do.

And that is why you kill less of ours.

Most of them have gone back. Thanks for your concern anyways even though tribals and me both don't need it.

And yet IA can't come close to the number of families displaced by that of PA.
So yes, hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Its low because you are lucky that we remove people from the conflict areas and don't use them as shields so that later they can be used to score brownie points by blaming the other side.

Well it says a lot about the super duper strong, mature and rohani armies of the world when they lose constantly and surrender en masse all 93000 of them to our funny, underfed army.

93 thousand was hard to imagine but first let me remind you it is the same army which makes two pieces of India in 1947 and nehru was like wtf lol.india k 2 tukre India ka seena Cher k. Basically Bharat mata k 2 tukre lol.

Nope snipers are used effectively and with precision when needed. Civilian casualties are very low on Indian side. The numbers say it all and support my claims. We have very good aim. Go ask all the dead Indian soldiers from LOC. Oh wait. You can't. They are dead.

Anyways. At least you guys have no moral standing to whine about someone killing Kashmiris since you are the one who has been doing this since 1947. You take land from poor villagers and then also brag about it. Anyways we know you. And your habit of attacking civilians. Even Kashmiris know that.

Sniper casualties of IA are just too low to say that they are the norm, snipers are indeed force multipliers but in no army anywhere in the world consider snipers the frontal fighting force.

Death due to snipers are norm? Good for us :lol:

You are telling me snipers do more damage than the regular troops who use mortars, lmgs and rpgs, give me a break and stop over estimating yourself, you are making me embarassed for you.

Nope. I am telling you we use snipers and other tactics to hunt you guys and thus try to avoid civilian casualties as much as we can.

If your snipers are so good, then why even have the guners at all?

We would use all as needed. Don't worry :)

Lol, don't kill civilians? What a joke.

We avoid as much as possible. Not like your dirty self. This is a fact

Then pray tell why in just over a decade Pak army has been able to inflict civilian casualties during zarb e azb in numbers almost near to that of terrorist ones?

As said. We avoid as much as possible. That is why people were evicted from their homes and then rehabilitated. Go read about it instead of asking stupid questions here.

So lets just not count sins, coz you will be thoroughly embarassed.

Only in your delusional little bharati world.

And that is just your western border, unlike you lot we don't impose a media blackout in these areas, pak Kashmir is far less freer than Indian Kashmir, only the heavens know what's happening there.

AJK has no equivalence to IOK. So lets not fool ourselves and starting comparing the two. AJK is far better and we all know that.

And yet IA can't come close to the number of families displaced by that of PA.

All are being rehabilitated so IA or its fanboy like you don't need to worry.

with the amount india knows about the isi i dont see why they are a problem in india o_O

Back
Top Bottom