What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I was fine with PML-N winning. But after the videos and stories by staff inside polling booths as well the ballot boxes being found later changed my mind. I always expected the elections to be unfair, but couldn't imagine as close as what happened.

I am fine with them winning too..
But if "eye witnesses" are complaining about rigging in "some" areas..they shouldn't make a big issue out of this and listen to them.

cuz i was confused by the hype of lies and propaganda created by PTI ......IK90 days .....made him PM on facebook

Even PML-N supporters are shocked by PML-N's victory.

cuz i was confused by the hype of lies and propaganda created by PTI ......IK90 days .....made him PM on facebook

What happened to MQM? Did Alaf maintain his supremacy over Karachi? After all, Karachi seems to be the real prize.

In reality no.
Despite all PTI protests.. the MQM did not win the seats it did the last time.
Only its traditional strong areas( with a high ratio of Bihari,Bhopali, South India and UP migrants ) did it keep its uncontested(some by force) win.

hmmm interesting aspects. Just day after the election and already N is facing problems. so how will they quell the protestors.
will they hold reelections?
or
will they take a leaf out of zardari,s book and ignore the protests?

hmmm interesting aspects. Just day after the election and already N is facing problems. so how will they quell the protestors.
will they hold reelections?
or
will they take a leaf out of zardari,s book and ignore the protests?

Of-course I am. I have nothing important to do here. I'll spend some quality time on the streets in Lahore / Karachi and join-in with the agitators.

hyperion hosh kero...you are no longer that old unmarried guy...you have responsibilities now....:blink:

But best thing, Army will be with him this time unlike 92, and President can't kick elected government out .. So, means MQM will be kicked out this time.. Let pray for it..

Army will kick nawaza first, the man responsible for the diplomatic defeat of Pakistan in 99(for the sake of bribe) when Army already won it militarily.

Aaap ko kitnay milay?

PML-N won by giving 5000PKR/person & one plate biryani + rigging & not the other way.

beta army will declare marshal law and put ganja in prison before MQM time comes :lol:

Really? looks like you don't look at Pakistani Politics closely.

Army will not take any action against PML-N atleast for next 2 years... but MQM is already on cards..

Army will kick nawaza first, the man responsible for the diplomatic defeat of Pakistan in 99(for the sake of bribe) when Army already won it militarily.

does that even make sense? fo

beta army will declare marshal law and put ganja in prison before MQM time comes :lol:

Really? looks like you don't look at Pakistani Politics closely.

Army will not take any action against PML-N atleast for next 2 years... but MQM is already on cards..

Back
Top Bottom