What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Anybody listening to Altaf Hussain?

Agr aap maa ki gali de saktay hain to hum behn ki bhi!

Main apnay logon ko hukam dun to teen talwar chowk par hum talwarain bicha dain gay.

This guy has gone crazy!

let it go , these arrogants won't admit it, we have discussed this in detail and hopefully we will be discussing this in few months down the road too...this thread is election update...lets keep it to that

on the election front
I learnt from my brother who is in Pindi/ Islamabad that Hanif Abbasi's men raided polling stations and ran away with the ballot boxes hence the delay in the results. it was because Imran was winning and even if IK is officially declared a winner there is a chance that Nawaz league will challenge it and will produce those ballot boxes that will tilt the results in Abbasi's favor.

just like Lahore, the Nawaz league supporters are harassing the police and PTI supporters.

563686_10151218979482462_586711259_n.jpg

Hum jo tehray ajnabi, itni mulaqatoon key baad :undecided:

:omghaha: miya sahab lipstick lagatay they.......:rofl:

Jahil is threatning "agar abhi hukam dhoon tou abhi mere log teen talwar walon ko teen talwaron se chalni kar dein..." WTF!!!! ye tou badmashi hai yar :undecided::undecided::cuckoo::cuckoo:

pakistani ppl should not forget how pti supported sheikh rashid in RP and how pppp supported them in all over punjab seats.Stop making ppl fool,

Why is it crazy - PTI still did better then my estimate. There was nothing on ground to suggest seats in double digits for PTI (other then the infamous wave and powers that be)

I was actually amazed at the seats PPP got...I expected PTI to get around 50 and PPP around 25 or so.

Sindh vote mila hai, Punjab aur KPK nay performance par diya hai.

Anybody listening to Altaf Hussain?

Agr aap maa ki gali de saktay hain to hum behn ki bhi!

Main apnay logon ko hukam dun to teen talwar chowk par hum talwarain bicha dain gay.

This guy has gone crazy!

lol...i am currently listening to that loud speaker....and worse I feel pity on those who are clapping on his speech!!!

on the election front
I learnt from my brother who is in Pindi/ Islamabad that Hanif Abbasi's men raided polling stations and ran away with the ballot boxes hence the delay in the results. it was because Imran was winning and even if IK is officially declared a winner there is a chance that Nawaz league will challenge it and will produce those ballot boxes that will tilt the results in Abbasi's favor.

just like Lahore, the Nawaz league supporters are harassing the police and PTI supporters.
Country gone to dogs...

Balochistan

National Party(NP): 8 Provincial Assembly seats & 2 National Assembly seats
Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP): 10 Provincial Assembly and 3 National Assembly seats.
PPP: No seat.

Nope, 2018. What about Qadri? He'll just boycott elections, until he knows he's going to win, which will be never. People don't even care about him anymore.

Ohh So You totaly Forgot, Who is The King Of Boycotte Here 2008 Foolish Ik? Wel
Qadri Shb,s Boycotte has Proven He Was Dead Right ! That Without Changing & Fixing The Ecp, No Ele Tions Could Be Fair & free? So He Emerge As The Wissser Leader thn Of Ik?
Lets Wait & See when IK Wake Up & Join Noora League,s Govt Do The Whole Muk-muka Gets Complets, & Peoples Of Pakistan Realize The Reality Of The Pre-poll-decided ElecTions Of The History of Pakistan, What A Joke Is This Election 2013?

Back
Top Bottom