What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

ek wari PMLN (Pakistan ke muhafzoon) ne phenti lagai to YAHOODIYO KA NAYA PAKISTAN bhool jao ge.

Listen stop talking trash we shall wait and see how your Noora tiger develops Pakistan, The problem with you, you are being too arrogant, We all want better and prosperous Pakistan, not the same and same old mantra, What did Noora do for the last 5 years, and why was he in bed with Zardari for the first 3 years, the worst ever load-shedding in Punjab in living memory, and your master tiger was sleeping and then all a sudden he woke up.

563686_10151218979482462_586711259_n.jpg

Hum jo tehray ajnabi, itni mulaqatoon key baad :undecided:

Same is true for NS, there you have a very different set of rules by dear brother :angel:

i agree, and i have said it before, PTI and others alleging nawaz should better prove his corruption

but my personal opinion, nawaz is more like a dumb incapable guy who cant make good policies/ mismanagement issues, plans and implement them, he always ends up the project in a loss

Listen stop talking trash we shall wait and see how your Noora tiger develops Pakistan, The problem with you, you are being too arrogant, We all want better and prosperous Pakistan, not the same and same old mantra, What did Noora do for the last 5 years, and why was he in bed with Zardari for the first 3 years, the worst ever load-shedding in Punjab in living memory, and your master tiger was sleeping and then all a sudden he woke up.

He is calling PTI supporters yahoodi and esai..... just look at his location flag (such a hypocrisy).... and ignore him....

As PMLN makes its way to form a new government, what happens with PTI is important too.

There are two ways forward for each party.

PMLN can go forward with its old ways of doing business, which would be a disaster given the precarious state of the country. Or it can read the writing on the wall, and work with the establishment to shore up the economy and secure law and order.

PTI has a choice to make too. Either it can fall apart as all those who jumped on the bandwagon hoping to partake in the bonanza had it been successful seek greener pastures elsewhere. Or it can continue to hold internal elections, form active grassroots units that can help it win the next elections, and form an active shadow government to pressure the sitting government into behaving.

I am more hopeful about PTI than I am about PMLN over the next five years.

From what IK said, PTI is pretty hopeful of a government in KPK so they will try and enhance their reputation, all the party leaders are saying they will give a strong opposition on core issues no matter how many seats they have.

BTW, PTI, PML and JUI all have contacted JI. JI will be very important for a KPK government. Although N league most probably contacted them for a Federal role.

PTI still is in leading position in KPK, partnership with Indep and QWP ir JI.

BTW, GEO showing PPP having 34 seats and PTI 32, this is absolutely crazy...

Never Loved IK for his Personality, But loved his agenda, Have never listened from Any politician in my life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom