What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Irfan, were you there when Army raided PM residence? The red brick mansion that Nawaz built for himself in Islamabad? I was there by chance with my dad, it was so creepy. The moron is a truly a delusional Ameer-ul-Momineen. I also know his bro, Shahbaz as well, used to have long chats with him @ Punjab Club (Lahore). He is equivalently delusional and a very vengeful bas*ard. God help us all.

Amir Al Momineen might order the beheading of Mubashar Luqman and all those who uttered blasphemy against him
a list would be prepared to punish all those who dont have faith in this Punjabi family party

1. handover Musharraf to TTP "brothers"
2. handover other armymen to BLA "brothers"
3. lash Sheikh Rashid till death
4. behead Mubasshar Luqman and all those Anchors who doubted the Amin Al Momineen

Amir Al Momineen might order the beheading of Mubashar Luqman and all those who uttered blasphemy against him
a list would be prepared to punish all those who dont have faith in this Punjabi family party

4. behead Mubasshar Luqman and all those Anchors who doubted the Amin Al Momineen

I dont know whether he would do all this or not, but look what he said, he said "mein nay sab ko maaf kiya". I mean who the ffuck he thinks he is, the Saudi King or something ?

but its going to be a tough time for Pakistan and PTI supporters, they are doing badmashi in Lahore since yesterday, hailing nasty slogans and harassing PTI supporters etc...

160144850-mix-mithai.jpg

Pti kay bhai moun meetha karain :woot:

The same police who helped them in rigging????:disagree: U must be joking brother.... Police is a joke we all know this... they will not do anything....

I cannot ask God to send some angels, but either we have to do it ourselves which we are not capable off or we need to get media or police attention...

Just talked to ISF guy and he said in NA-125 hamid khan was leading with 25000 votes and then suddenly police aur pml-n k logon ne PTI k logon ko bahir nikal diya aur result hold krdia .....and we were not able to do anything ....then they said saad rafique won ....

LoL, yeh bhi koi kehni wali baat hai!!!

Same with Jehangir Tarin, Hanif ABbasi nay bhi koshish ki magr uski bar police agayi thi.

Irfan, were you there when Army raided PM residence? The red brick mansion that Nawaz built for himself in Islamabad? I was there by chance with my dad, it was so creepy. The moron is a truly a delusional Ameer-ul-Momineen. I also know his bro, Shahbaz as well, used to have long chats with him @ Punjab Club (Lahore). He is equivalently delusional and a very vengeful bas*ard. God help us all.

reading about the past in articles and newspaper cuttings gives me shivers already.....:fie:

Ameer Ul Momineen will do more n more now ..................... Weight n See ........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom