What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

You people don't understand that this DAMN PTI is SHARARTI, FASADI AND FOREIGN AIDED party whose agenda is to destabilize Pakistan. They captured immature, knowledge-less, youth to fulfill anti-Pakistan agenda and now you see the results even on this forum and on the roads of Lahore & Karachi.

thats interesting claim there my dear wish this was said earlier in detail before.

so far I only know that Islamist semi Islamist parties like PMLn are the ones that are being funded by our Arab brothers. Nawaz league calling a terrorist a Shahid and bringing in state terrorists who have killed countless Pakistanis into his party. has links with Laskher Jhangvi and Sipah Sahabah

well you should be happy because now because the country will be ruled from Raiwand and the tiger will roar for years to come until its time to "boldy" go to Arab land when the things are not looking up

YE ELECTION SE PEHLY KA HAI COZ I WAS/AM SUPPORTING PTI.... mein ye batany ki koshish kar rahi thi... apko kisny bola ke meiny JUI ko vote dia hai?????:angry:

tou meine kab bola ke tumne vote Diesel ko diya hai mein tou generally keh raha tha ke maulana ko kpk walon ne jeeta diya :hitwall:

laWhore is famous for these few things

yar believe me PTI supporter is educated and they know their limits but pml-n walay badmash hain saray .even meri constituency ,a jo banda tha pml-n ka woh bhi badmash tha.......

they are badmash even pml-n representator saying we will not leave a single PTI supporter

Nothing of the sort will happen, no matter how much PTI provokes, PMLN is not going to get violent. But PTI should remember that these tactics will place them in line with JI, a mere nuisance.

thats interesting claim there my dear wish this was said earlier in detail before.

so far I only know that Islamist semi Islamist parties like PMLn are the ones that are being funded by our Arab brothers. Nawaz league calling a terrorist a Shahid and bringing in state terrorists who have killed countless Pakistanis into his party. has links with Laskher Jhangvi and Sipah Sahabah

well you should be happy because now because the country will be ruled from Raiwand and the tiger will roar for years to come until its time to "boldy" go to Arab land when the things are not looking up
let it go , these arrogants won't admit it, we have discussed this in detail and hopefully we will be discussing this in few months down the road too...this thread is election update...lets keep it to that

they are badmash even pml-n representator saying we will not leave a single PTI supporter

@Mani2020 shame on them then ....agar position and power kay liyea aurtoun pay zulm kerain gay, then they will start PURE HATRED and will lead to their overthrow INSHALLAH

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news about Na230 and Na 239. In constituencies ka result kiyun nahi aa raha? :hitwall:

AGAR AAP NE JUI KO VOTE NAHI DIYA TU AAP KAFIR HAI.......:angry:

DUBARA KALMA PAAR KER MUSALMAN HONE KE LIYA MOLANA DIESEL SE RABTA KARE.......WITH HEAVY AMOUNT OF CHAANDA......:whistle:

I don't need a certificate from Moulana..... Alhamdolillah I AM A MUSLIM.....

Nothing of the sort will happen, no matter how much PTI provokes, PMLN is not going to get violent. But PTI should remember that these tactics will place them in line with JI, a mere nuisance.

are you mad or what check out tv channels , PTi guys were protesting peacefully but then pml-n representator called and threatened PTI supporters and then brought in their people to show strength

Ok so this is democracy?
Women should hide and give up their right to protest?
Thats why we needed 'naya pakistan'.

Oh Bhai PTI Protesters asked ladies and Kids to leave the site as they are confronting with Noora Supporters (not even an inch distance). Both sides chanting and it can get ugly anytime. PTI protesters are determined and said that they ll not leave the site. Noon Supporters will have to go back. BC Noora Party aa gayi apni auqat mai, karne lage badmashi.

The results are unbelievable, i was sure PTI would conquer Punjab but what happened to Punjabis?

KPK kay tou din phirnay walay hain(Inshallah), who knows may be in 2018 Peshawar would be far ahead of Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad, Good Luck for them.

Good to see PPP out, PML-N if gets gov, should learn from this. Just like PPP, PML-N will be limited to it's Raiwind only in 2018 if they did'nt deliver. Lets see what PML-N do for the economy, law & order, Kashmir issue, infrastructure, etc.

ALLAH kahir karay major confrontation chance in lahore

PTI ki tau kafi females bhi hain aur pml-n k saray ghunday hain

ek wari PMLN (Pakistan ke muhafzoon) ne phenti lagai to YAHOODIYO KA NAYA PAKISTAN bhool jao ge.

oh bhai protesting is their Right, even I have my right to sit on the road and protest, given the condition I do not cause criminal property damage...in this case, they were protesting peacefully, it was PML-N gundas who rushed them....Sharam ani chaiye logon ko ...pta bhi hai wahan ladies hain bachay hain...even i can see it on t.v aur phir bi badmashi kar rahe hain

Guys! Really Great Thread and thank you All of you those have been spending their time here and bringing the truth on board. Please do not get Mad IN SHAA ALLAH Pakistan will have Good Best Excellent.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom