What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Mate, PML(N) is not against Army, they are vehemently against Musharraf, and I see him as the scapegoat and a score settler. Poor him. After the ceremonial sacrifice, all will be dandy between Nawaz and Army.
na bhai I do agree with you, Army will support pmln if they want to bank on billion dollar aid from afghanistan after the withdrawal , because in order to do that they need to be in bed with US, and PTI had a hard stance on that....but lets not discuss it here

I hail from punjab....the province where PML-N won with majority.....thats why I want PML-N: Ganja Pakistani, like you have PTI: Naya Pakistani

YE ELECTION SE PEHLY KA HAI COZ I WAS/AM SUPPORTING PTI.... mein ye batany ki koshish kar rahi thi... apko kisny bola ke meiny JUI ko vote dia hai?????:angry:

Pictures from DHA lahore

179573_10151469729789527_1830035538_n.jpg

945321_10151469728739527_1916882286_n.jpg

De-tracking youth toward violation and disrespect to state rules is the main motives of PTI.

Anger. Passion. A Relentless Pursuit for Justice. The brotherhood in PTI. At 4:55 i was buying placards (chart paper), markers, cutters, tapes I got a call from PML-N rep. he laughed and said 'ji aap protest karayein gein? lalak chowk peh tou sher hai'. I was a little uncertain because I wasn't at the chowk yet, I was in the shop. 'apka aik banda nei huga, haha' he said. 'dekh letein hein' - i said with a made up confidence because i wasn't sure what can possibly happen in 45 minutes of word-of-mouth. Within 30 minutes, I found out.

that pml n didn't call again.

ALLAH kahir karay major confrontation chance in lahore

PTI ki tau kafi females bhi hain aur pml-n k saray ghunday hain

yar waisy Luqman ne live message tou diya hai....aur PML-N ke leader ko contact kar ke bataya hai.....SHQ is also aware of the situation ....hope eveything settles down.....to all noora supporters....Kiya mulk bhi esi tarha badmashi se chalao ge?

Fuk this sh!t, what's done is done, nothing gonna happen now, we've seen true face of CT govt, SC and ECP. Time to move on and start planning and preparing for next elections, lets not waste our time on these fruitless things. In a mud fight, you're bound to get dirty, so I'm all up for this mud fight in next election. This defeat has trippled my janoon, I was just a volunteer for PTI but now I'm going to contest in PTI's next elections and become a regular member of PTI. If dhandhli is what we need to gain power, then let it be. We've lots of stuff to learn and prepare for.
@Leader you should also prepare to get into practical politics, yehi chragh jalain ge to roshni ho gi..

dont tell anyone here but what happened with me yesterday, it made me more stronger in what I believe... will be part of the revolution...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted Imran khan to win the elections..but..

Hope Nawaz does better this time as PM..specially with regards to maintaining a balance between his relations with Army and Paks relations with India.

Who are you?
Cheif justice? :lol:
You are madly in love with Altaf Bhai and so are millions lile you because he was the first one who united mohajirs and gave them power....by hook or crook.
From where do you think your great leader earns money to live a lavish life in London?
He has no job,and no business...

Its all looted money from harrassing people of Karachi....and to continue doing that he needs MQM to stay in power and most importantly mindless zombies lile you to keep lovinb him and never to question anything about him or his Party...

then you have to prove this alegations, if the looted money goes to him, if you cant then shut up

and i support MQM because they have developed karachi and no body else will develop it, MQM is a dynamic organisation, they are famous for it, so i will rely more on MQM then mullahs to develop this city

i hope they do that this time, its their last chance or else i will stop supporting them

i believe they put their demands for local bodies right away or they resign from their posts and protest till its resolved

If womem get harmed then things will get out of hand...
In Pakistan nobody takes that lightly.

Why cant PML-N admit their people have rigged in some areas?

they are badmash even pml-n representator saying we will not leave a single PTI supporter

YE ELECTION SE PEHLY KA HAI COZ I WAS/AM SUPPORTING PTI.... mein ye batany ki koshish kar rahi thi... apko kisny bola ke meiny JUI ko vote dia hai?????:angry:

AGAR AAP NE JUI KO VOTE NAHI DIYA TU AAP KAFIR HAI.......:angry:

DUBARA KALMA PAAR KER MUSALMAN HONE KE LIYA MOLANA DIESEL SE RABTA KARE.......WITH HEAVY AMOUNT OF CHAANDA......:whistle:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom