What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Army was probably helping rig the elections in favor of PML(N). For them, PML(N) was lesser of two evils. If PTI had come to power, they would've whooped their khaki arses and held them accountable for all the bloodshed and mismanagement of resources - basically PTI would have de-fanged them! :pissed:
oh na bhai, PTI had a soft spot for PA...you think PML-N will take it easy with Army? I don't think so, phadda will be their when Kiyani goes home

@Leader (or anyone close to IK) to pass to PTI high leadership:

shame on incompetent EC and ultrasensitive Kayani. Kayani did not deploy Army inside the polling stations to avoid the blame that army manipulated the results. If MQM had lost (which was likely) they would have blamed army. Similarly PMLn in Punjab would have blamed ISI (like they did Pasha) to favour PTI, had PTI got the majority in Punjab.

The best solution is to make a govt. in KPK and show the dream of naya Pakistan to the rest if the country.

In the centre sit in opposition and wait for Sharifs to make mistakes.

I agree with all specially the bolded except point 2 which I will explain later

PTI will have uphill task in getting funds from centre for KPK and it will have to do all it can to run the government as best it can because there will be a lot of hurdles by the centre. it will have to generate resources within the province because the Punjabi party will make the people of KPK suffer for sure.

I dont understand the relevance and application of point number 2, Musharraf has had enough of Judicial activism the only thing left out is to hand him over to TTP or BLA terrorists and I wont be surprised if our Amir Al Momineen might be toying with this idea

Last edited by a moderator:
You people don't understand that this DAMN PTI is SHARARTI, FASADI AND FOREIGN AIDED party whose agenda is to destabilize Pakistan. They captured immature, knowledge-less, youth to fulfill anti-Pakistan agenda and now you see the results even on this forum and on the roads of Lahore & Karachi.

Pictures from DHA lahore

179573_10151469729789527_1830035538_n.jpg

945321_10151469728739527_1916882286_n.jpg

oh na bhai, PTI had a soft spot for PA...you think PML-N will take it easy with Army? I don't think so, phadda will be their when Kiyani goes home

I agree.....:) btw watch GEO and ARY....

:disagree: tum log ko to jhut, bohtan, galum galoch ke ilawa kuch nahi ata

:thank_you2::thank_you2::thank_you2:

Ustad aap hi loogo ka shagird hai.......abi tu ibtedha hai.....aap ke baqi hunar bi seek rah hai....

@Leader (or anyone close to IK) to pass to PTI high leadership:

The elections have been rigged. There is no doubt. The forces of status quo have their teeth in the flesh of Pakistanis and they wont let it go.

Shame on incompetent EC and ultrasensitive Kayani. Kayani did not deploy Army inside the polling stations to avoid the blame that army manipulated the results. If MQM had lost (which was likely) they would have blamed army. Similarly PMLn in Punjab would have blamed ISI (like they did Pasha) to favour PTI, had PTI got the majority in Punjab.
my dear it was Care Taker Govt. and EC that decided that army will not be deployed inside the polling station or even outside the polling station.....it was not the decision of PA .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Army was probably helping rig the elections in favor of PML(N). For them, PML(N) was lesser of two evils. If PTI had come to power, they would've whooped their khaki arses and held them accountable for all the bloodshed and mismanagement of resources - basically PTI would have de-fanged them! :pissed:

So basically you claim that army supports that low class ganja party..???:cray:

but that CH Nisar with a Million Dollar wig says that PTI is the creation of ISI and GHQ.. PMLn has styled itself to be bitterly anti army and most of its bigoted leaders like Saad rafiq, Hanif Abbasi and Khawaja Asif used to taunt and joke about army men being killed at the hands of TTP in Sawat. Saad rafiq the paleet even said that I dare army men to come in uniform in khawazakhella thats when he had his whole tongue inside Mullah Fazlullah behind.

Nah yara. PTI had no soft spot for Military. Trust me on it. They wanted an exit from WoT, and it was conveyed in very clear words to GHQ. GHQ, in retaliation and in their divine wisdom had to choose a side, and that side was of PML(N). Army is the shadiest of all institutions of Pakistan. ISI has again succeeded, my hats of to them.

Back
Top Bottom