What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

@Leader (or anyone close to IK) to pass to PTI high leadership:

The elections have been rigged. There is no doubt. The forces of status quo have their teeth in the flesh of Pakistanis and they wont let it go.

Shame on incompetent EC and ultrasensitive Kayani. Kayani did not deploy Army inside the polling stations to avoid the blame that army manipulated the results. If MQM had lost (which was likely) they would have blamed army. Similarly PMLn in Punjab would have blamed ISI (like they did Pasha) to favour PTI, had PTI got the majority in Punjab.

What do we do ?

A movement at this stage will mean bloodshed.

The best solution is to make a govt. in KPK and show the dream of naya Pakistan to the rest if the country. Maulana is already out to make his own govt.

In the centre sit in opposition and wait for Sharifs to make mistakes. I bet they will and very soon.

Very soon the elder Sharif will be PM and junior will be Khadim-i-Ala. Hamza Shahbaz, Maryam Nawaz, and other cronies will get their seats. Some other seats will be given to those who helped to form the govt. This will create an atmosphere of suffocation for Pakistanis who are now mentally ready for change.

In addition, economy and geopolitical atmosphere around will create issues for him.

PTI in centre should press him on:

1. Pakistan should distance and disengage from War on terror.
2. Issue of Musharraf treason case.
3. Tell US to stop drone attacks.
4. Bring peace in country, specially Karachi (where MQM has not liked Nawaz in power).
5. Health policy
6. Education policy.
7. Economy.
8. Most importantly - LOCAL BODY ELECTIONS. This is where PMLn will loose the grip on power and they will not like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
merey bhai dont lower yourself with such rants, dont lower your standards, gaali galoch se apni aquaat gira rahe ho

be respectable and be dignified, its just politics, its not attack on your personal self

Mere bhai, I am not saying it to you. I am calling that twat by name who has fucked up Karachi and my Country and I believe Pakistan is above Karachi for you as well. If you are really worried about Pakistan then stop worrying about bori.Come out and fight for Pakistan instead of defending an Idiot.

What Racist Rant....I am myself Urdu Speaking Pakistani.........not Urdu bolne wale Sindhi or Muhajir....:thank_you2::thank_you2::thank_you2:

so if you are urdu speaker and you are trying to insult another guy for his complexion is it not racism? what if i start to insult your face and how you are produced by god

please dont lower your standards here

Got this from a friend in NA-250 constituency

meray bro k frnd was in line n mqm waly asked him mqm ko vote dena .. he said yaar meray aik vote sy mqm ny haar nhi jana then tey slaped him.. n eh said mar jaon ga mqm ko vote nhi dun ga
n bally py thappa laga k ay

This is not cause but stupidity. Where are those good members who advocated sportsman ship, democracy, fair election? Now democracy gave a good slap on TSUNAMI and you couldn't accept democratic decision with open heart. Is it what you learned from PTI?

What i learn from PTI, the likes of you will never understand. We are not protesting against NS wining but against the rigging that took place in NA-125 which by the way i was also part of and Saad Rafique won by daandhli. So save it.

so if you are urdu speaker and you are trying to insult another guy for his complexion is it not racism? what if i start to insult your face and how you are produced by god

please dont lower your standards here

My dear you are taking this post all wrong.......It was about the Fairness of Election not about the Altaf Hussain complexion........ab agar bhai.....thore pake colour ke hai is me mare kya qasoor hai.......:blink:

Back
Top Bottom