What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

295305_643492742337122_1108569203_n.jpg

:disagree: please dont turn this political debate into racist rant

How is it racial ? We all are from the same race. You are turning it up as usual.He is a ******* dog.This maggot deserve this. I will beat the **** out of him if he will ever come to Pakistan.

PTI supporters even girls and females are on road , even i can see kids

They are saying we will make this tehrir square

not a very good example, it will destabilise pakistan, lets wait for few months

Dont fall for the hype again now.

How is it racial ? We all are from the same race. You are turning it up as usual.He is a ******* dog.This maggot deserve this. I will beat the **** out of him if he will ever come to Pakistan.

Dude probably got shooters.:disagree:

I hope you are right, however, nobody really cares. I mean look at some of the secrets that were recently exposed by PPP(P) against PML(N) that included Judicial manipulation and the recent fire in LDA Building Lahore or the fact that NS lied to us for years about his deal with Musharraf. Yet, he fulfills the criteria set down by Article 62 & 63!!

I think that it isn't because people don't care, they just don't believe PPP, simply because of PPP's record of lying and cheating to and of the people of Pakistan. Whether PPP was right is another matter, but they just tend to take PPP's words with a grain of salt because of what they had to go through under PPP's leadership.

And for rest of Nawaz Leagueez:

Nigah-e-faqr main shaan-e-sikandari kya hai?
Khiraaj ki jo gada ho, wo qaiseri kya hai?
Falaq nay ki hai ata un ko khaajgi kay jinhain
Khabar nahin rawish-e-banda parwari kya hai?
Kissey nahin hai tamanna-e-sarwari lekin
Khudi ki mout ho jis main, wo sarwari kya hai?

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Armstrong (God I wish you understood the meanings) @Arsalan

*clearing my throat* *cough* *cough*

Translation *cough* Please

*cough* *cough* *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

relax ...keep it to the local constituency do not make this a nation wide move....wait for few months if they do not deliver, than call for a Move....and believe me even if Imran Khan call people out in 6 months they WILL COME OUT...so do not worry....abhi tou Budget bhi dena hai that is the challenege for nooras

PTI must be disappointed, IK dreams get shattered... :P He wanted to be kingmaker, Public voted against hi, .. :P

merey bhai dont lower yourself with such rants, dont lower your standards, gaali galoch se apni aquaat gira rahe ho

be respectable and be dignified, its just politics, its not attack on your personal self

check ARY news....they are on fire.....dhadli ki footage...PPP candidate is complaining that they have not been told about the result, they are just saying you have lost, he said he was in lead by a margin ...and now suddenly they lost....this is PPP in thatta :disagree:

Yara, it's Allama Iqbal, infinitely difficult to translate. You need to feel the individual verses to make a reasonable deduction of what he was trying to say. Don't worry, the people I intended for to read, read it, and must be super-pissed at the moment! :D

*clearing my throat* *cough* *cough*

Translation *cough* Please

*cough* *cough* *cough*

Back
Top Bottom