What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

936934_546324658743292_1015187655_n.jpg

Sir thoriii siii Sindh aur Baluchistan pe bhii lakh-lanat bheej daiiin - Eik neiii PPP aur MQM ko dobaraa elect kar liyaa haii jub ke doosriii neiii subb ko elect kiyaa haiii ! :blink:

Balkeii thoriii siii lanat KPK ko bhi dei deiiin jisss neiii Maulana Diesel aur PML N ko opportunity provide kar diii haiii eik coalition Government bananeiii kiiii ! :angel:

Yeh sariii lanat hamareiii liyee na hiii rakheii bakiyon ko ihsas-e-mahroomi ho giii ! :omghaha:

itni methi methi bisti :D

Yes that is quite true that all chor chakar, haram khor gathered around nawaz sharif and you guys won, glad to say I voted for the right party and right people !

Your right party has lack of maturity and showing childish attitude.

As PMLN makes its way to form a new government, what happens with PTI is important too.

There are two ways forward for each party.

PMLN can go forward with its old ways of doing business, which would be a disaster given the precarious state of the country. Or it can read the writing on the wall, and work with the establishment to shore up the economy and secure law and order.

PTI has a choice to make too. Either it can fall apart as all those who jumped on the bandwagon hoping to partake in the bonanza had it been successful seek greener pastures elsewhere. Or it can continue to hold internal elections, form active grassroots units that can help it win the next elections, and form an active shadow government to pressure the sitting government into behaving.

I am more hopeful about PTI than I am about PMLN over the next five years.

oh bhai masla hum logon ko he hona hai mian sahab ko nahin....FCA humaray freeze honge mian sahab ke nahin ...(Foreign Currency Account)
waisy Mian sahab ne tou electricity khatam karne ka bhi wada kiya tha woh bhi poora kar dein kya? :rolleyes:

Thats why...I hate to see ganja shareef again....he always make pseudo promises...he is connoisseur of lies...I am surprised that why people keep on trusting him again and again..??isn't this is insanity that you keep on trusting a liar over and over..?? :hitwall:

dedicated to ganja shareef....

Political-Election-Candidates-2467.jpg

And for rest of Nawaz Leagueez:

Nigah-e-faqr main shaan-e-sikandari kya hai?
Khiraaj ki jo gada ho, wo qaiseri kya hai?
Falaq nay ki hai ata un ko khaajgi kay jinhain
Khabar nahin rawish-e-banda parwari kya hai?
Kissey nahin hai tamanna-e-sarwari lekin
Khudi ki mout ho jis main, wo sarwari kya hai?

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Armstrong (God I wish you understood the meanings) @Arsalan

Your right party has lack of maturity and showing childish attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom