What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Interesting Comment in Punjabi because he didn't paid attention on rural votes and focused all his energies on Urabn'ites

bhai jaan imran sb suki zameen se tilak gaye hain

Mr.Imran Slipped on a dry land

Just talked to ISF guy and he said in NA-125 hamid khan was leading with 25000 votes and then suddenly police aur pml-n k logon ne PTI k logon ko bahir nikal diya aur result hold krdia .....and we were not able to do anything ....then they said saad rafique won ....

height of mockery--- of EC rules...yet still they call it "free and fair elections??":hitwall:

Oye @SHAMK9 tereii Mansehra nei bhi PML N ko seats dei deiiin ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
180 polling station were rigged by pmln badmashs with help of police, our TRs were forcefully pushed out... still not shameful for your kind?

nahi yar hum ney besharmi sey 120+ seats win kien :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

I Agree.... i just heard about Jahangir tareen.... and thats astonishing..... rat tak to he was in winning position....:undecided:

this is what am i SAYING...HERMIONE.....they are cheating....and we are too helpless to stop them...
:help:

Oye @SHAMK9 tereii Mansehra nei bhi PML N ko seats dei deiiin ! :hitwall:

There was no wave of Pti in Hazara. The only seat Pti won was bcz 1 Jadoon candidate decided not to run for elections and the Jadoons vote got together and Abbasi was left alone.

DA LAST VIDEO I POSTD MADE ME SAD DAT IF DAT HAPPND WID EDUCATD PPL IN BIG CITY LIKE LAHORE THN WHT WZ DA CASE IN SMALL N BACKWARD AREAS??:sad::sad:

NOTHIN CAN HAPPN TO DA CRIMINALS!:taz:

SPREAD DIS VIDEO...DIS WZ DA THING HAPPENIN ON EVRY POLLIN STATION....

NA-125 Rigging from PML-N Live account on Vimeo

@Leader @Jazzbot

Aaj @DV RULES bohut chehak raha hai? :P

Khair hai, khai hai bhai...... so ganjaz bradran's new policy will be: "If you can't make someone love you, you better stalk them & hope they panic & give in!"

For me, until Pakistan matures, definition of my homeland shall be: "Home isn't where the heart is, home is a place you go where they have to let you in"

Lakh-lanats on all of interior Punjab.

Sir thoriii siii Sindh aur Baluchistan pe bhii lakh-lanat bheej daiiin - Eik neiii PPP aur MQM ko dobaraa elect kar liyaa haii jub ke doosriii neiii subb ko elect kiyaa haiii ! :blink:

Balkeii thoriii siii lanat KPK ko bhi dei deiiin jisss neiii Maulana Diesel aur PML N ko opportunity provide kar diii haiii eik coalition Government bananeiii kiiii ! :angel:

Yeh sariii lanat hamareiii liyee na hiii rakheii bakiyon ko ihsas-e-mahroomi ho giii ! :omghaha:

Nope, lions share of lanat is for interior-Punjab only. Lahore voted much better. I am proud of Loriz! :D

Sir thoriii siii Sindh aur Baluchistan pe bhii lakh-lanat bheej daiiin - Eik neiii PPP aur MQM ko dobaraa elect kar liyaa haii jub ke doosriii neiii subb ko elect kiyaa haiii ! :blink:

Balkeii thoriii siii lanat KPK ko bhi dei deiiin jisss neiii Maulana Diesel aur PML N ko opportunity provide kar diii haiii eik coalition Government bananeiii kiiii ! :angel:

Yeh sariii lanat hamareiii liyee na hiii rakheii bakiyon ko ihsas-e-mahroomi ho giii ! :omghaha:

Mansehra walay buhut purranay ghaddar hain! :D

There was no wave of Pti in Hazara. The only seat Pti won was bcz 1 Jadoon candidate decided not to run for elections and the Jadoons vote got together and Abbasi was left alone.

Oh terikiii @SHAMK9 - Tu keh tou Altaf Bhai ko kehtaa hunnn innn donooon ke liyee buriyaan tiyaaar karneii kei liyeee ! :pissed:

nahi yar hum ney besharmi sey 120+ seats win kien :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Yes that is quite true that all chor chakar, haram khor gathered around nawaz sharif and you guys won,

glad to say I voted for the right party and right people !

Back
Top Bottom