What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

NA25 is Diesel's pet seat. Lets sat rest of the planet has already colonized Mars, NA25 shall always remain in stone-age and vote Diesel. No way around it.

so how did diesel and pmln got seats in KPK???

ye lo @Hermoine G another one goes to Diesel - NA 25...

There was no wave of Pti in Hazara. The only seat Pti won was bcz 1 Jadoon candidate decided not to run for elections and the Jadoons vote got together and Abbasi was left alone.

now tiger awan wud distribute free laptops in NUST hahah
smileys-smiley-with-sign-681608.gif

Nope, lions share of lanat is for interior-Punjab only. Lahore voted much better. I am proud of Loriz! :D

Khan Sahib reinn dawooo - Sindh voted in PPP & MQM - two parties that even the devil sh*ts himself talking about ! :omghaha:

Interior Punjab (what the heck is that ? :blink: ) nearly wiped out PPP off the face of Pakistan ! :)

And its the @Marshmallow 's of Punjab that let us down - Who voted for PML N at the end of the day despite promising to vote for PTI ! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to pml(n). Now i want my f**king bullet train from Karachi to Kashmir at any cost...bas mujhay nahi pta..i want it...
oh bhai waqai mein aap ko nahin pta, kabhi soocha hai bullet train ke paisy kahan se ayein ge?

Thousands of PTI supporters in lalak chowk stating how saad rafique rigged and he and her wife beat PTI supporters and tore their votes apart......They are saying they have proofs (images and videos)

Khan Sahib reinn dawooo - Sindh voted in PPP & MQM - two parties that even the devil sh*ts himself talking about ! :omghaha:

Interior Punjab (what the heck is that ? :blink: ) nearly wiped out PPP off the face of Pakistan ! :)

And its the @Marshmallow 's of Punjab that let us down - Who voted for PML N at the end of the day despite promising to vote for PTI ! :pissed:

nobody i kno in my family or anyone votd for PMLN ok!!! v r not typical ppl like there r in punjab!!

its ur family chain Butttsss n kashmiries in punjab votd for thm...thy dun try new one....its like their religion to thm!!!:girl_wacko:

Stop being a Noon League apologist. :D

Yeh to Mian sahab ko soochna chahiyay tha wada karnay say pehlay...ab poora karo..

oh bhai masla hum logon ko he hona hai mian sahab ko nahin....FCA humaray freeze honge mian sahab ke nahin ...(Foreign Currency Account)
waisy Mian sahab ne tou electricity khatam karne ka bhi wada kiya tha woh bhi poora kar dein kya? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom