What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

WOW HUGE CROWD IN NA 250....DR ARIF ALVI AREA

SHOWIN ONLY DUNYA CHANNEL.....ARY IS STILL BLOK IN MANY AREAS OF PINDI/ISL

WELLDONE PPL THERE!!![/SIZE][/B]
smileys-applause-801735.gif

IN BLOODCITY KARACHI,THY R OUT TO PROTEST...IM SO PROUD OF THM:smitten::kiss3:....

shukar hai tum larkio ka roona dhoona khatam hoa

Chawal no channel is showing it live apart from city-42 or ary that too just glimpses

Geo tau wese hi bika hua ha

@Slav Defence .....yar aab ye tou logon ko soochna chayie tha...agar gaon ke log jahil samjh saktay hain ke noora pangay baaz hai tou phir baqi kyon nahin???

Last edited by a moderator:
DA LAST VIDEO I POSTD MADE ME SAD DAT IF DAT HAPPND WID EDUCATD PPL IN BIG CITY LIKE LAHORE THN WHT WZ DA CASE IN SMALL N BACKWARD AREAS??:sad::sad:

NOTHIN CAN HAPPN TO DA CRIMINALS!:taz:

SPREAD DIS VIDEO...DIS WZ DA THING HAPPENIN ON EVRY POLLIN STATION....

NA-125 Rigging from PML-N Live account on Vimeo

@Leader @Jazzbot

Fuk this sh!t, what's done is done, nothing gonna happen now, we've seen true face of CT govt, SC and ECP. Time to move on and start planning and preparing for next elections, lets not waste our time on these fruitless things. In a mud fight, you're bound to get dirty, so I'm all up for this mud fight in next election. This defeat has trippled my janoon, I was just a volunteer for PTI but now I'm going to contest in PTI's next elections and become a regular member of PTI. If dhandhli is what we need to gain power, then let it be. We've lots of stuff to learn and prepare for.
@Leader you should also prepare to get into practical politics, yehi chragh jalain ge to roshni ho gi..

I was hoping for the future revolutionary leader, Agha Waqar. But I dont think Pakistanis are ready for him.... yet....

Fuk this sh!t, what's done is done, nothing gonna happen now, we've seen true face of CT govt, SC and ECP. Time to move on and start planning and preparing for next elections, lets not waste our time on these fruitless things. In a mud fight, you're bound to get dirty, so I'm all up for this mud fight in next election. This defeat has trippled my janoon, I was just a volunteer for PTI but now I'm going to contest in PTI's next elections and become a regular member of PTI. If dhandhli is what we need to gain power, then let it be. We've lots of stuff to learn and prepare for.

ye cheez...yehi cheez mein bhi keh raha tha

WOW HUGE CROWD IN NA 250....DR ARIF ALVI AREA

SHOWIN ONLY DUNYA CHANNEL.....ARY IS STILL BLOK IN MANY AREAS OF PINDI/ISL

WELLDONE PPL THERE!!!

IN BLOODCITY KARACHI,THY R OUT TO PROTEST...IM SO PROUD OF THM:smitten::kiss3:....

Stop Writing in Caps, You are irritating me now..You have learnt a new word rigging and spurting in each and every post. People here are really frustrated and you are adding to our problems by adding your post which does not make sense. Pause your record for few yours.You are saying the same thing since tomm.

@Leader you should also prepare to get into practical politics, yehi chragh jalain ge to roshni ho gi..

295342_622080037820336_2066486832_n.jpg

@Slav Defence .....yar aab ye tou logon ko soochna chayie tha...agar gaon ke log jahil samjh saktay hain ke noora pangay baaz hai tou phir baqi kyon nahin???

bhai yeh batao aap k nabil gabol 2 lakh vote le ker jeeta hai....jo k clear dhaandhli hai..so as in case of lahore poll stations...jab PTI k voters ko vote hi dene ander jane nahi diya jaraha tu awam bechari kiya keray..??:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom