What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

مولانا ڈیزل نے خیبر پختون خواہ میں تحریک انصاف کا راستہ روکنے کے لئے ن لیگ سے مل کر نواز شریف کو حکومت بنانے کی دعوت دے دی
ڈیزل اقتدار کے لئے بے غیرتی اور بے شرمی کی تمام حدیں پار کر سکتا ہے

179573_10151469729789527_1830035538_n.jpg

Mate, PML(N) is not against Army, they are vehemently against Musharraf, and I see him as the scapegoat and a score settler. Poor him. After the ceremonial sacrifice, all will be dandy between Nawaz and Army.

but that CH Nisar with a Million Dollar wig says that PTI is the creation of ISI and GHQ.. PMLn has styled itself to be bitterly anti army and most of its bigoted leaders like Saad rafiq, Hanif Abbasi and Khawaja Asif used to taunt and joke about army men being killed at the hands of TTP in Sawat. Saad rafiq the paleet even said that I dare army men to come in uniform in khawazakhella thats when he had his whole tongue inside Mullah Fazlullah behind.

i need video or picture proof simple as that

Who are you?
Cheif justice? :lol:
You are madly in love with Altaf Bhai and so are millions lile you because he was the first one who united mohajirs and gave them power....by hook or crook.
From where do you think your great leader earns money to live a lavish life in London?
He has no job,and no business...

Its all looted money from harrassing people of Karachi....and to continue doing that he needs MQM to stay in power and most importantly mindless zombies lile you to keep lovinb him and never to question anything about him or his Party...

You people don't understand that this DAMN PTI is SHARARTI, FASADI AND FOREIGN AIDED party whose agenda is to destabilize Pakistan. They captured immature, knowledge-less, youth to fulfill anti-Pakistan agenda and now you see the results even on this forum and on the roads of Lahore & Karachi.

and you people don't understand that DAMN PML-N is SHARATI,FASADI AND FOREIGN AIDED party whose agenda is to work on deals with america and India.They captured illiterate, knowledge less mazray to fulfil their deals and corruption and that is how you can see the results on polling stations and News channels

Mate, PML(N) is not against Army, they are vehemently against Musharraf, and I see him as the scapegoat and a score settler. Poor him. After the ceremonial sacrifice, all will be dandy between Nawaz and Army.

When I said that Musharraf was a scapegoat for U-turn on Afghanistan, Lal Mosque and Drones you people wre making fun of me :angel:

Back
Top Bottom