What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

CEC has admitted that alot of polling officers have been harassed by members of political parties hence they didn't show up. Ballot papers teared, boxes burned, it's effed up.

Sometimes I think if Army officers should be the polling officers in Karachi!
just make some 2-3 Solider boys from Pakistan Army not Rangers outside Polling station and dare you no one will bother messing around,

Look at ARY, returning officer in Sukkur saying that thugs barged in and got everyone out, then beat them up and started stamping papers.

Polling started in most areas of Karachi under Army supervision.. @Emmie, what's the update? Time to be extended till 8 PM as per reports.

Interior Sindh even more messed up. So that's how MQM and PPP win seats!

CEC has contacted DG Rangers and Corp Commander Karachi at 2 PM!!! After 6 hours of no polling!!!. Come on ECP, are you lethargic?
they should have done this at the start, now that they have only 6 hours left till 8pm now they want to open up the polling stations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Polling started in most areas of Karachi under Army supervision.. @Emmie, what's the update? Time to be extended till 8 PM as per reports.

Interior Sindh even more messed up. So that's how MQM and PPP win seats!

CEC has contacted DG Rangers and Corp Commander Karachi at 2 PM!!! After 6 hours of no polling!!!. Come on ECP, are you lethargic?

THATS Why MQM opposed ARMY in karachi when all the rest of the parties were demanding them here on elections!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haider Imam Rizi ... The biggest Dramay Baaz... in the history of KHI..... he is on GEO... GOD i hate this guy..... lol @ his excuses...

Look at ARY, returning officer in Sukkur saying that thugs barged in and got everyone out, then beat them up and started stamping papers.

Ab kia hoga.....:cray: tension tension tension....:fie: and that was the reason that these looters were against deployment of army in polling stations....:secret:

Ab kia hoga.....:cray: tension tension tension....:fie: and that was the reason that these looters were against deployment of army in polling stations....:secret:

ok guys, i am going to take nap, will see you after few hrs, best wishes to all Pakistanis :happy:

and than Army will be blamed for rigging the elections for PPP and MQM
WTF is wrong with ECP I Think Army should by force take over Karachi regardless of ECP's objections and repolling in those Areas where mqm dhandli took place.

Back
Top Bottom