What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

MQM Rigging in Shah Faisal Colony
A PTI Supporter!
Gundas of MQM are doing their dirty work in Shah Faisal colony!! I just called my cousin!! he said that he voted for Bat but MQM su.wars in there are voting for MQM and each one is voting for 10 to 12 people!! WTF?

Army, we are not going to forgive you people!!

Yeh government aur ECP are not doing anything, they should give go ahead to Army to take control of Karachi.

Army has taken the control of Thatta.

In a polling station in Sukkur, polling officer is stamping papers all by himself.

Watch ARY news quickly...people have burned a box and are tearing apart the papers, most of them have Bat on them!!!

Sindh is getting F*cked up, Sukkur, Thatta, Karachi, Badin everywhere rigging going on.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 56s
RT @Shahzadnaeem: Polling started in NA250 DHA College for Men Phase 6”

Last edited by a moderator:
Khalid Butt ‏@KB_BNN 3s
Woi Thappa mafia .. Woi purana drama kuch nhi badla #karachi

PTI ‏@PTIofficial 1m
GOVT HIGH SCHOOL NO.1 PASRUR (SIALKOT) PP-127,PTI KI FEMALE POLING AGENT KO PML(n) walo ny zakhmi kr deay #JaagPK

945671_10151593615744184_1375711967_n.jpg

:D.........u can pray for pti.... we desperately need them....:pakistan:

CEC has admitted that alot of polling officers have been harassed by members of political parties hence they didn't show up. Ballot papers teared, boxes burned, it's effed up.

Sometimes I think if Army officers should be the polling officers in Karachi!

Benazir Shah ‏@Benazir_Shah 1m
In one of the polling stations of NA 125, ballot papers being passed around openly. #Pakistan
Retweeted by Mansoor Ali Khan

Polling started in most areas of Karachi under Army supervision.. @Emmie, what's the update? Time to be extended till 8 PM as per reports.

Interior Sindh even more messed up. So that's how MQM and PPP win seats!

CEC has contacted DG Rangers and Corp Commander Karachi at 2 PM!!! After 6 hours of no polling!!!. Come on ECP, are you lethargic?

Back
Top Bottom