What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Radio Pakistan ‏@RadioPakistan 1h
A clash has taken place between workers of PTI, PML-N in NA-117 Narowal. Media reports say workers of PTI have set on fire ballot boxes.

Karachi: Rangers apprehend man who had locked the polling booth and resorted to firing NA-251

253521_505375092851253_685619910_n.jpg

Karachi: Female voters wait in line to vote as ballot boxes and ballot boxes have still not reached several polling stations in NA-250 constituency

253456_505380506184045_1836035028_n.jpg

yar situation is very clear and smooth in Twin cities hence there was no political agent at any polling station, as i mentioned earlier, foreign delegation are present in big polling station in twin cities, there was a huge jap delegation present since morning at my polling station in NA-54, so relax

Ahmad I. Chaudhary ‏@aichaudhary 3m
#PTI PP-135 candidate Irfan Butt & bro Bao Butt arrested by police/army for violence at polling stations. Held in Badomalhi Police Station

Voters in line in the NA-250 Col. of Acc. & Mgmt - voters experiencing delay tactics but saying they will stay and vote no matter what.

428713_505381116183984_1846262055_n.jpg

If you remain so parhe like jahil that day is not FAR when you will be crying too...MQM has made the city of lights a horrible place to live... KILL ALL THESE BASTARDS WHERE IS ARMY WHY NOT IT IS DEPLOYED IN KARACHI???????

We will not accept any such result and there will be huge protests by both insaafians and jamatis, and will put last nail in the coffin of MQM . They have no idea how much emotional and fed up people of pakistan are at the moment and especially karachites.

At this time Karachites only see to win MQM ... Infact IK himself didn't focus to Karachi & interior Sindh ... Becuase he knew the result & accepted the reality that he can't change to Sindh people ............

Dr. Arif Alvi will be addressing a Press Conference at Karachi Press Club at 2pm on the massive rigging in #Karachi

Dr. Arif Alvi will be addressing a Press Conference at Karachi Press Club at 2pm on the massive rigging in #Karachi

Ahmad I. Chaudhary ‏@aichaudhary 3m
#PTI PP-135 candidate Irfan Butt & bro Bao Butt arrested by police/army for violence at polling stations. Held in Badomalhi Police Station

He should be dealt with according to the law. Good job Police.

Back
Top Bottom