What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Radio Pakistan ‏@RadioPakistan 1h
A clash has taken place between workers of PTI, PML-N in NA-117 Narowal. Media reports say workers of PTI have set on fire ballot boxes.
did you not find any credible source than this? PPP stooge

AAJ News ‏@aaj_news 5s
JI boycotts elections in Karachi, Hyderabad: KARACHI: Jamaat e Islami (JI) has boycott the elections in Karach... JI boycotts elections in Karachi, Hyderabad | AAJ News
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
AAJ News ‏@aaj_news 5s
ECP takes notice of delay in polling process: ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has reacted... ECP takes notice of delay in polling process | AAJ News
Expand
AAJ News ‏@aaj_news 5s
Another blast in Karachi kills two, injures six Another blast in Karachi kills two, injures six | AAJ News #Karachi #BombBlast #Pirabad

MQM Rigging in Shah Faisal Colony
A PTI Supporter!
Gundas of MQM are doing their dirty work in Shah Faisal colony!! I just called my cousin!! he said that he voted for Bat but MQM su.wars in there are voting for MQM and each one is voting for 10 to 12 people!! WTF?

Army, we are not going to forgive you people!!

The real rigging IMO will take at night time, when counting starts.

They will cut off lights...

Rangers, Police and Army should surround the counting stations and not let any thug enter.

whats up with the DHA in KHI , almost every one interviewed were supporting PTI.................MQM must have threatened the presiding officer's thats why no one made up there

MQM Rigging in Shah Faisal Colony
A PTI Supporter!
Gundas of MQM are doing their dirty work in Shah Faisal colony!! I just called my cousin!! he said that he voted for Bat but MQM su.wars in there are voting for MQM and each one is voting for 10 to 12 people!! WTF?

Army, we are not going to forgive you people!!

heard the same

Fauzia Kasuri ‏@FauziaKasuri 13m
I am in Kasur with my family to cast our vote for INSAF..all of Pak is awake and casting their votes for TABDEELI and IMRAN KHAN!

20 PML-N workers seriously injured in NA-56 Rawalpindi

TheBaloch ‏@BalaachMarri 15m
Out of desperation and fear, Pakistani officials have set-up polling stations INSIDE hospitals. One such polling station is Jusak Civil Hosp

At this time Karachites only see to win MQM ... Infact IK himself didn't focus to Karachi & interior Sindh ... Becuase he knew the result & accepted the reality that he can't change to Sindh people ............

I dont know where in lalu khait you live but here in defence and clifton area and my friends from malir,gulistan e johar are saying 90% people are voting for bat... What MQM gave karachi in last decade of their rule bori bund lashain,automatic weapons,extortion ,land grabbers..I am telling you guys we are going to drag each and every thug of MQM from his home and hang him .Its a do or die we will not tolerate such illiterate,gangsters to rule us any more and its better if you MQM supporters learns this sooner than later..MQM is gone and karachites have taken their destiny in their own hands people are standing since 8 n morning to cast their votes at polling stations where pollings hasnt even yet started...ITS IK EVREYWHERE FROM KARACHI TILL PESHAWAR .

Back
Top Bottom