What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Elections should be done again in Karachi if you ask me all under Army supervision, no police, no rangers, just Army.

MQM drama bazi on TV, bhai humain bhi kuch samajh nhn araha!!!! Biggest jokers!

Kashif Abbasi fuming on ARY!

Presiding Officer in Qasba colony stopped working while crying......there was a bomb blast in that area a while ago

I dont know where in lalu khait you live but here in defence and clifton area and my friends from malir,gulistan e johar are saying 90% people are voting for bat... What MQM gave karachi in last decade of their rule bori bund lashain,automatic weapons,extortion ,land grabbers..I am telling you guys we are going to drag each and every thug of MQM from his home and hang him .Its a do or die we will not tolerate such illiterate,gangsters to rule us any more and its better if you MQM supporters learns this sooner than later..MQM is gone and karachites have taken their destiny in their own hands people are standing since 8 n morning to cast their votes at polling stations where pollings hasnt even yet started...ITS IK EVREYWHERE FROM KARACHI TILL PESHAWAR .

Anyhow your mentality is exposed that how you took the name of Liaquatabad in this cheap manner ... BTW I live in Gulistan-e-Jauhar & spent my childhood in Gulshan-e-Icbal ... From 3 years I am working in DHA & Clifton ... I know very well mentality of people of those areas than you ...............................

SLOW MOTION CHIEF ELECTION COMMISSIONER HAS CONTACTED COMMANDER RANGERS IN KARACHI AND ASKED HIM TO TAKE ACTION AS MANY ECP OFFICIALS ARE THREATENED IN KARACHI

0924: Pakistan's election turnout was 30 percent by midday, according to an election commission estimate, AFP reports.

Muzaffargarh NA-179 raided by Returning officer - Presiding and Asst. Presiding officers were found with 8 ballot boxes in their possession .....pathetic looks like these thugs threatened the polling staff :fie:

In Multan a whole marriage procession came to the polling station to vote PTI

Pakistan has changed today and InshALLAH change will come

_67537655_munir_pak_elections.jpg

SLOW MOTION CHIEF ELECTION COMMISSIONER HAS CONTACTED COMMANDER RANGERS IN KARACHI AND ASKED HIM TO TAKE ACTION AS MANY ECP OFFICIALS ARE THREATENED IN KARACHI

inside news is polling in khi may be cancelled soon and election will be held again after a couple of weeks..Lets see..

Back
Top Bottom