What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

You can count me in.

I suspect most of the VOCAL posters are young, overseas, innocent, and blind supporters of PTI.

Nothing wrong with that. nothing wrong at all.

if you want to disclose...you voted for N Sharif?

Ma apko amazing news btata hun ...Pakistan wo wahid country ha jisme time guzarne k sath winning seats kam hoti hain ....aur aesa PTI k sath ho raha ha ...jo parso seats thi kal ous se kam hogayein aur jo aj hain woh kal se bhi kam hain....u know wat i mean

I know that but i don't think re-counting or re-election will give different result (maybe 1 or 2 seats) because the ones who can do this despite they were in govt. will do it better now as they are sure that they are gonna form govt. in any case. Army will not step as kyani is afraid that Ganja will say that i was going to expose kargil etc. that's why army is trying to keep me out of power.

Dunya news: 100 to 320% turnout in 136 polling stations (94 in Punjab)

I know that but i don't think re-counting or re-election will give different result (maybe 1 or 2 seats) because the ones who can do this despite they were in govt. will do it better now as they are sure that they are gonna form govt. in any case. Army will not step as kyani is afraid that Ganja will say that i was going to expose kargil etc. that's why army is trying to keep me out of power.

lol bhai Pakistan ma army ko aesi cheezon ki parwah nahi hoti...army does whatever they want to ...they are the supreme power in Pakistan but the only problem as i have mentioned is kayani is a pretty laid back guy .....hardly he takes an initiative ...i can bet had there been mushi .....he would have scared the sh!t out of these noons ......

Most of us here are not overseas and have voting age...plus we dont support IK blindly .....you tell me wat this pml-n or PPP has done in all those years? for 65 years we are struggling and if someone promised to bring the change wats wrong in that...this is not a blind support but a support for hope .....

Pakistan belongs to all of us than why we are always ruled by families of industrialists and feudal .... this is no where a democracy ....

Sorry yar. I knew PTI's rabit-guns will be aimed at me as soon as I said this.

Now I have to duck and cover to save myself from the carrot-pieces being shot at me :lol:

Seriously.

IK has a chance now. Fix KP, and guess what I'll vote for him next time.

My vote (like millions of Pakistanis, majority of Pakistanis) is for development of infrastructure and economy. IK was a bit inexperienced for me.

I like him but do not worship him.

Perhaps that's why I could never become a true PTI-face-booker, or PPP-Jiyala.

As I don't worship the idols. the Bhuttos and the IK.

No Siree bob.

Dunya news: 100 to 320% turnout in 136 polling stations (94 in Punjab)

lol bhai Pakistan ma army ko aesi cheezon ki parwah nahi hoti...army does whatever they want to ...they are the supreme power in Pakistan but the only problem as i have mentioned is kayani is a pretty laid back guy .....hardly he takes an initiative ...i can bet had there been mushi .....he would have scared the sh!t out of these noons ......

Sorry mate.

Pakistani army is not run by absolute dictators like Mubarik, Assad, Gaddah-fee, Sad-Damn.

Ours are professional and benevolent kind who make group decision.

Do not focus too much on Kiyani or Mushi. They are or they were just figure heads.

The power in the army lies with the core-commanders, and to some degree one rank lower.

Sort of a Chinese style "democracy" within the institution is what makes it run and makes sure no Kiyani, or Mushi will become absolute decision makers.

Hope it helps you to understand Pak army.

peace

Rather then the protest what i am more interested in have PTI given any evidence of poll rigging to the ECP. The have appointed election tribunals in lahore too. send a copy to them and to the ECP.

you probably havent seen the protest pictures....

MQM has 18 seats. How many you think can be protested?

And how many from my Urdu-community will be willing to go against Don-Altaf?

And even that in the open and publically.

please enlighten us.

Thank you.

Now I have to duck and cover to save myself from the carrot-pieces being shot at me :lol:

Seriously.

My vote (like millions of Pakistanis, majority of Pakistanis) is for development of infrastructure and economy. IK was a bit inexperienced for me.

No Siree bob.

They by that logic why has Nawaz been voted in as prime minister?

He has held this post on 2 occasions and failed. His gov has failed in Punjab. They have not delivered.

So why is he in?

You are illogical, you don't make any sense.

Every single educated person in the country is scratching their heads why this incompetent fool is in charge again.

Pakistan as a country is going nowhere but down, we are heading towards destruction and Nawaz is in the driving seat till he feels like it.

Then he will run away to Saudi Arabia and leave us on our own to die.

Seriously.

No Siree bob.

so your idol is NS ......lets see what he can do for you ......meet after 5 years and we will see wat he was upto...i never support a party run by goons .......lets see how he makes Pakistan the so called economic tiger

Akhir kaise samjahoon k PTI dunya ki sab se bari party ha

394717_259269347508115_226025320_n.jpg

so your idol is NS ......lets see what he can do for you ......meet after 5 years and we will see wat he was upto...i never support a party run by goons .......lets see how he makes Pakistan the so called economic tiger

Well said.

If he fails to deliver on Karachi's development, national economy, or starts this $tupid fight with other provinces or institutions, he is toast and so is my vote the next time.

It is that simple

Or

shall I say

It is not that complicated. :lol:

Chairman Imran Khan nominates Parvaiz Khattak as Chief Minister of Khyber Pukhtoon-Khwa

and If politics was all about big talks and unrealistic dreams then PTI would be winner in every election

and what PTI has offered for Pakistan so far except big talks......

we will see you in KPK and then come forward and tell us what your PTI actually did on ground. They are innocent because they never been in any government otherwise they are not all saints

Back
Top Bottom