What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

BKKRNFOCAAE_4S6.jpg

finally Karachites rose against MQM !!

Good thing. But too small.

It will take a major tsunami to unseat Altaf mota chor Bhatta khore.

Best wishes for the PTI guys who are trying to do a noble job for our city.

peace

5-13-2013_146217_1.gif

M very happy
Hang these bastards

Here you go again our Beloved Idiot Bori Band leader

5-13-2013_146221_1.gif

نجم سیٹھی کو چیف منسٹر بنانے کا پلان عمران خان کے خلاف دھاندلی کرنا تھا۔ منشر لقمان

مجھے ایسا لگتا ہے کوئی گیب کی چیز آئی اور سارے رزلٹ عمران خان سے چھین کر نوازشریف کے حق میں کر دئے۔ حمید بھٹی

My statements are being distorted: Altaf Hussain

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Monday clarified that he never meant to suggest that Karachi should be detached from Pakistan, Express News reported.
He said in telephonic address that his statements were being taken out of context and distorted to create a misunderstanding.
“MQM has no intention of asking for Karachi to be detached from Pakistan and those hurling accusations should listen to my statements carefully,” he added.
On Sunday, Altaf Hussain had said, “Stop hating us and don’t force us to demand a separate province or country.” The MQM’s response came shortly after the PTI supporters took to the streets to protest again the alleged rigging during the general elections that took place in Pakistan on Saturday.

My statements are being distorted: Altaf Hussain – The Express Tribune

well..how many pakistanis on this forum having voting age and reside in Pakistan, really cast their vote?

well..how many pakistanis on this forum having voting age and reside in Pakistan, really cast their vote?

You can count me in.

I suspect most of the VOCAL posters are young, overseas, innocent, and blind supporters of PTI.

Nothing wrong with that. nothing wrong at all.

You can count me in.

I suspect most of the VOCAL posters are young, overseas, innocent, and blind supporters of PTI.

Nothing wrong with that. nothing wrong at all.

Most of us here are not overseas and have voting age...plus we dont support IK blindly .....you tell me wat this pml-n or PPP has done in all those years? for 65 years we are struggling and if someone promised to bring the change wats wrong in that...this is not a blind support but a support for hope .....

Pakistan belongs to all of us than why we are always ruled by families of industrialists and feudal .... this is no where a democracy ....

Back
Top Bottom