What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

and If politics was all about big talks and unrealistic dreams then PTI would be winner in every election

and what PTI has offered for Pakistan so far except big talks

we will see you in KPK and then come forward and tell us what your IK actually did on ground. They are innocent because they never been in any government otherwise they are not all saints

What has PMLN done for Pakistan and Punjab?

They have not delivered yet we are here seeing the same faces in charge again and again and again.

And you are trying to judge PTI on merit?

Who are you to judge anyone when you follow a party full of thiefs, liars and traitors.

Ghadar party.

Well said.

If he fails to deliver on Karachi's development, national economy, or starts this $tupid fight with other provinces or institutions, he is toast and so is my vote the next time.

It is that simple

Or

shall I say

It is not that complicated. :lol:

I wish we could have Pakistan left till that time :lol: ....first zardari and now this guy ......destructing combo

and If politics was all about big talks and unrealistic dreams then PTI would be winner in every election

and what PTI has offered for Pakistan so far except big talks......

we will see you in KPK and then come forward and tell us what your PTI actually did on ground. They are innocent because they never been in any government otherwise they are not all saints

winning and loosing is not the point ...the point is action against open rigging ....dont be so blind that you cant see the reality ......can't you see wat happen in many constituencies ....oh wait you are another one of those who is seeing through NS glasses

and what PTI has offered for Pakistan so far except big talks......

we will see you in KPK and then come forward and tell us what your PTI actually did on ground. They are innocent because they never been in any government otherwise they are not all saints

atleast in KPK thy will not get FREE LAPTOPS n JUNGLA BUSSES there but som thing much better than dis:P

247462_257802484358132_104550130_n.jpg

If pml-n would have won without rigging i would have no issue ...but winning by so much rigging means abusing the right of millions of voters who came out with a hope....thousands of those who came from overseas just to cast their vote .....hundreds of thsoe who among them lost their jobs. ...and all that just to see rigging?

I cant accept anyone as my PM who has done so by rigging ....i had respect for them but after the rigging and threatening stuff absolutely lost it.....even i would prefer PPP over them any time of the day

I dont think IK chup rahne waloun ma se ha ....he has some pressure .....

Army bhi chup bethi hui ha...COAS ka bhi koi reaction nahi na hi CJ ka

CJ ko sirf kahanay ki prices pe action lena ata ha yah aesi batoun pe ......

bhai koi ic qoum ka khayal ha kici ko k nahi?

I think you have hit the nail on the head. KUCH TO HEY JISS KEE PARDA DARI HEY !!!

Why is army reacting like a rabbit trapped in the front of head light ?

Why ISI could not see it ? OR they already knew it ?

What has PMLN done for Pakistan and Punjab?

They have not delivered yet we are here seeing the same faces in charge again and again and again.

And you are trying to judge PTI on merit?

Who are you to judge anyone when you follow a party full of thiefs, liars and traitors.

Ghadar party.

What PML(N) has done for Pakistan?

You should ask from those who has given him votes again and they would have some reasons otherwise why they would elect Nawaz again..PML(N) did not got full five years last time because our army is fond to be in power

PTI and their supporters are most unrealistic people i ever met on this planet. You should die in chiloo bhar pani because your Pakistani people elected Ghadar party and their leader as next PM of Pakistan

PML(N) is ghadar
PML(q) is ghadar
MQM is ghadar
PPP is ghadar
ANP is ghadar
MMA and moulvi are ghaddar

The only holy saint is PTI which cannot convince people..trust me after five years they will also be in list of Ghadar lol

If pml-n would have won without rigging i would have no issue ...but winning by so much rigging means abusing the right of millions of voters who came out with a hope....thousands of those who came from overseas just to cast their vote .....hundreds of thsoe who among them lost their jobs. ...and all that just to see rigging?

I cant accept anyone as my PM who has done so by rigging ....i had respect for them but after the rigging and threatening stuff absolutely lost it.....even i would prefer PPP over them any time of the day

Nawaz Sharif is not my PM.

He is a Ghadar.

I and my few friends going to Lalik CHowk tomorrow in morning, planning to spend whole day there. NA-125 complaints should be heard loud and clear

I think you have hit the nail on the head. KUCH TO HEY JISS KEE PARDA DARI HEY !!!

Why is army reacting like a rabbit trapped in the front of head light ?

Why ISI could not see it ? OR they already knew it ?

Bhai itna tau mujhe pta ha k US aur KSA ka influence ha NS k anay ma.,....why army is not reacting...may be they dont have their options open....someone stuck with US and KSA........

Meanwhile a great deed done by my friend, his FB status

15-30rs for your country please...
I just called the metropolitan police at 00442072301212, all I said I am calling from Pakistan and she knew the rest, she filed my complain against their citizen Altaf Hussain and said they have received many calls this morning and we are working on taking an action against it. I said "how would you feel if someone from Pakistan threaten your citizens, wouldn't you call him a terrorist? He's a terrorist of my country" she smiled and said 'I got your point' so I request everyone to please call the above number and file your complaint, lets forget about PTI, PMLN, PPPP, PMLQ, JI, we all are Pakistani and will not tolerate anything like this. Please do make a call, it only costs 25-30Rs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom