What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

What PML(N) has done for Pakistan?

You should ask from those who has given him votes again and they would have some reasons otherwise why they would elect Nawaz again..PML(N) did not got full five years last time because our army is fond to be in power

PTI and their supporters are most unrealistic people i ever met on this planet. You should die in chiloo bhar pani because your Pakistani people elected Ghadar party and their leader as next PM of Pakistan

PML(N) is ghadar
PML(q) is ghadar
MQM is ghadar
PPP is ghadar
ANP is ghadar
MMA and moulvi are ghaddar

The only holy saint is PTI which cannot convince people..trust me after five years they will also be in list of Ghadar lol

Proven Ghadars:

Nawaz Sharif
Shahbaz Sharif
Altaf Hussain
Fazl Rehman
Asif Zardari

The army knows who the traitors are, I am with them who have always protected my country.

Bhai itna tau mujhe pta ha k US aur KSA ka influence ha NS k anay ma.,....why army is not reacting...may be they dont have their options open....someone stuck with US and KSA........

Army has very limited options till 2014....and may be even after that.

Problem with army is that they can only think and act from STRATEGIC point of view, not from a national leadership view. IK was and is a national leader and that is how he is behaving.

Army is thinking that they are trapped in Afghanistan, FATA and Balochistan. They want to keep US happy to get out of a sticky situation, even if they have to sideline a national leader (IK). It will not work because US will not let it go even after 2014. KSA is only a ***** of US.

Army has very limited options till 2014....and may be even after that.

Problem with army is that they can only think and act from STRATEGIC point of view, not from a national leadership view. IK was and is a national leader and that is how he is behaving.

Army is thinking that they are trapped in Afghanistan, FATA and Balochistan. They want to keep US happy to get out of a sticky situation, even if they have to sideline a national leader (IK). It will not work because US will not let it go even after 2014. KSA is only a ***** of US.

A game played with millions of people ...... wat can i say

Dunya news: 100 to 320% turnout in 136 polling stations (94 in Punjab)

lol bhai Pakistan ma army ko aesi cheezon ki parwah nahi hoti...army does whatever they want to ...they are the supreme power in Pakistan but the only problem as i have mentioned is kayani is a pretty laid back guy .....hardly he takes an initiative ...i can bet had there been mushi .....he would have scared the sh!t out of these noons ......

Your assumption are wrong, there is hell of difference in today's situation and situation of decade ago. At that time you had state controlled media, today you have social media, foreign funded media. I am son of serviceman whose brother and blood relatives served/serving the forces. In a debate, i also said same thing to my uncle that Kyani is coward, his reply was that although he is a cool minded but even he is changed than still there will be no marshal law unless a civil institute Presidency/SC ask for it. Because some powers are waiting for this move, so that they can do Libya/Syria type experiment here.

In short - PTI is at it's own.

I have a question for all (pro PTI, anti PTI, pro NS and anti NS).

If in these elections a majority party has won the elections then why there is no jubilation in the country ? If a popular leader is coming to power after 5 dark years then why people are not dancing in the streets ? Why there is sadness in the air ?

Proven Ghadars:

Nawaz Sharif
Shahbaz Sharif
Altaf Hussain
Fazl Rehman
Asif Zardari

The army knows who the traitors are, I am with them who have always protected my country.

Dear
there was Ghaddar who was cause of Bangladesh, indeed he took oath to protect Pakistan.
there was Ghaddar who was caused of self imposed war, indeed he took oath to protect Pakistan.
there was Ghaddar who was caused of bringing war of terror in our land, indeed he took oath to protect Pakistan.

Enough with this stupidity.

Proven Ghadars:

Nawaz Sharif
Shahbaz Sharif
Altaf Hussain
Fazl Rehman
Asif Zardari

strange that ex president and your ex Army General Musharraf is facing the trails of traitor in courts while whom you call traitor is next prime minister of Pakistan :D

What you teen fans boys on PDF think about PM(N) dont matter. what matter is PML(N) is the the choice of majority of pakistani. Full Stop :)

Dear
there was Ghaddar who was cause of Bangladesh, indeed he took oath to protect Pakistan.
there was Ghaddar who was caused of self imposed war, indeed he took oath to protect Pakistan.
there was Ghaddar who was caused of bringing war of terror in our land, indeed he took oath to protect Pakistan.

Enough with this stupidity.
the gadars are bhutto and sheikh mujeeb

both wanted haddi and when they could not deiced one started mukti bani other start claping on army operation

zardari and nawaz destroyed Pakistan for last 5 years and story continues

enought with fake utopia jamhoriat stupidity

strange that ex president and your ex Army General Musharraf is facing the trails of traitor in courts while whom you call traitor is next prime minister of Pakistan :D

What you teen fans boys on PDF think about PM(N) dont matter. what matter is PML(N) is the the choice of majority of pakistani. Full Stop :)

well nawaz cant even ask for Musharraf trial he said i forgave him when saudis sent mushraf to Pakistan

last time army did not hang him

so like good child nawaz should respectfully decline trail as daku cant trial daku

one who cant talk on mushraf trial but only for media consuption and people are thinking he will trial him

did you hear nawaz and shabaz saying they will get zardai as they call him ali baab 40 chor as now they are in power

they will only trial 2nd leadership gillani and raja so stop dreaming

patwari mentality:cuckoo:

^ we make it short for PTIians

everyone(MQM,PML(n), PPP, PML(Q), ANP, MMM, JUI) is ghaddar except PTI guys :argh:

see the country condition and ask yourself who is gadar

i did not know patwaris are also blind:omghaha:

exactly just like zardari last time, and i was saing the same thing that time too :agree:

well nawaz cant even ask for Musharraf trial he said i forgave him when saudis sent mushraf to Pakistan

last time army did not hang him

so like good child nawaz should respectfully decline trail as daku cant trial daku

one who cant talk on mushraf trial but only for media consuption and people are thinking he will trial him

did you hear nawaz and shabaz saying they will get zardai as they call him ali baab 40 chor as now they are in power

they will only trial 2nd leadership gillani and raja so stop dreaming

patwari mentality
:cuckoo:

see the country condition and ask yourself who is gadar

i did not know patwaris are also blind:omghaha:

Either you are part of ill mannered PTI supporter or you know nothing.
Sharief family was a industrial family who served Pakistan in many issues and situations and its building but not patwari.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom