What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I think we should accept by now that PML-N has won fair and square in these elections. Even if those 2 controversial seats in Lahore and 1 in Karachi are given to PTI, the situation in parliament does not changes much. So we should stick to KPK for now and deliver an ideal governance so that we get good number of seats in Punjab in next elections.

Also IK should congratulate Nawaz Sharif and PML-N after the final results are announced. We do not want to be perceived as sour loosers!

"Khwaja Saad Rafique" on BNN: "Dekhain jee, yeh #PAK ki tareekh mei pehle intikhaab hain jinn ka jashan Saudi Arab mei manaya jaa raha hai"

:sarcastic:

I think we should accept by now that PML-N has won fair and square in these elections. Even if those 2 controversial seats in Lahore and 1 in Karachi are given to PTI, the situation in parliament does not changes much. So we should stick to KPK for now and deliver an ideal governance so that we get good number of seats in Punjab in next elections.

Also IK should congratulate Nawaz Sharif and PML-N after the final results are announced. We do not want to be perceived as sour loosers!

the Rigging took place at RO level, ask anyone in Lahore who they voted and they will open up a whole story of their family and friends voting for balla, its not about these 2-3 constituencies where people have stood up against the dhandli, it happened everywhere in Lahore and Pindi etc.

lol patakha....stop crying...I reckon that this protest will give fruitful results...Inshallah...let us hope for the best..:P

In sha Allah.... Allah kary sab acha ho or jo bhi ho Pkistan ke haq mein acha ho....:pakistan: shaid hum boht gunahgar log hain tab hi hum par bar bar aisy hukamran musalat hoty hain....:cray:

but Rafael don't you think that we must protest that at least about areas like Lahore and Karachi due to massive rigging???My vote my right is snatched from me...:undecided: my decision is not taken seriously.??

In sha Allah.... Allah kary sab acha ho or jo bhi ho Pkistan ke haq mein acha ho....:pakistan: shaid hum boht gunahgar log hain tab hi hum par bar bar aisy hukamran musalat hoty hain....:cray:

Ab tum system per pahunch gaye ho....shabash...we need to change ourselves first,when I see various hadiths about current era..I seriously feel that we need to re-study Islam and Allah subhana o tala's commandments...

Let Them Cry, While He Is Cooking Something, Just Wait & When The Time Comes Come Out & Change Pakistan For Real ! Nt In Dreams?

yes i do want to change pakistan brother.... we all do.... all Pakistanis... no matter which party we support... we all want a better and prosperous Pakistan....

Forget it, Nothing Will Change ! Right Now PTI Is Number 1 Priorty Of ÑS To Get Rid Off, Its On His Grounds So think About It, Prepare & Launch? Even Try To Gather Support From TuQ?

the protests are not to discredit the whole election, but to register our protest and stand up for our rights... one thing NS will never be able to gain is respect of Pakistanis...

Ab tum system per pahunch gaye ho....shabash...we need to change ourselves first,when I see various hadiths about current era..I seriously feel that we need to re-study Islam and Allah subhana o tala's commandments...

True... true... true...:pakistan:

"Khwaja Saad Rafique" on BNN: "Dekhain jee, yeh #PAK ki tareekh mei pehle intikhaab hain jinn ka jashan Saudi Arab mei manaya jaa raha hai"

:sarcastic:

the Rigging took place at RO level, ask anyone in Lahore who they voted and they will open up a whole story of their family and friends voting for balla, its not about these 2-3 constituencies where people have stood up against the dhandli, it happened everywhere in Lahore and Pindi etc.
It Took How Long To Know? Thats Was Thier Game Was, Bt Dumbs In PTI Were To bzy Dancing In The Dam Jalsaa,s Cauze For Them ! Its was The Change? Stupid Stupid ! Kids Really Just Because Of This Stupid Kind Of Attitude PTI Lost Even After Winning?

but Rafael don't you think that we must protest that at least about areas like Lahore and Karachi due to massive rigging???My vote my right is snatched from me...:undecided: my decision is not taken seriously.??

yeah its necessary .... so that next time aisa kuch na ho and atleast logon ko pata ho ke kia kia ho sakta hai.....

the protests are not to discredit the whole election, but to register our protest and stand up for our rights... one thing NS will never be able to gain is respect of Pakistanis...

true....:pakistan:

There was not any fraud and rigging, that's only childish attitude of IK. Sportsman now has lack of sportsmanship.
PMLN is the voice of reasonable and matured Pakistanis who reject this wave of infants and teenager mind party thinking.

Shall I post more than 20 fraud/rigging videos, you maybe pml supporter but don't be blind accept where rigging took place, did you know as I am writing this post 3 such Areas in Punjab still did not count votes and ECP has warn and shown concern what is this not rigging or those men lost fingers and tongues to count. I am very sure next 5 years are going to be wasted and we'll go 20 years back, sharif brothers are going to take revenge from public for their 9 years of jaddah stay.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/251750-rigging-galore.html

Why not deploy EVM's like in India & why not stagger elections(again like India) to allow better policing & control in known problem areas?

Because idiots don't learn good Things from others, if it was me I would have adopted the Electoral System/Technology that is adopted by india much better and fair.

Back
Top Bottom