What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

but Rafael don't you think that we must protest that at least about areas like Lahore and Karachi due to massive rigging???My vote my right is snatched from me...:undecided: my decision is not taken seriously.??

I think the better way is to collect all evidence and present to the Election commission. The rest is up to them.

Remember, this protest thing is giving PTI a bad name among the people of Punjab who voted for N league but still have a soft corner for PTI. I met atleast 2-3 such personnel last night.

It Was Very Clear Even, Before This Elections Even Been Held? Then Why PTI Leadership Agreed To Go Into?
Just Because, It Was Not Mature Enough To Understand cheatingTactics applied Against it?
Thn It Means, Bringing Sheikh Rashed into PTI Is the Best Idea? Cause PTI Needs His Kind Of Key Players In Its Folds, cause Elite Core Club on Which PTI Is now Running, Itself! Lacks Real tactical leadership From The House Of Croupts, To Understand The Whole Tactical Political battle In Pakistan?
& Its Established now Very Well, By just Voting Pakistan Can never Be Changed For Better!

What are you trying to say...why did mushy come back in this fail electoral system, always think before you reply.

Worry for mushy "revenge of sith" had return hand in glove with judiciary.

It Took How Long To Know? Thats Was Thier Game Was, Bt Dumbs In PTI Were To bzy Dancing In The Dam Jalsaa,s Cauze For Them ! Its was The Change? Stupid Stupid ! Kids Really Just Because Of This Stupid Kind Of Attitude PTI Lost Even After Winning?

Yes, its because they were inexperienced for the election day, the party leadership too will naturally groom unlike in someone's lap, so mistakes were expected..

I think the better way is to collect all evidence and present to the Election commission. The rest is up to them.

Remember, this protest thing is giving PTI a bad name among the people of Punjab who voted for N league but still have a soft corner for PTI. I met atleast 2-3 such personnel last night.

Rafael bro...seriously you trust on EC.???:undecided:

Yes, its because they were inexperienced for the election day, the party leadership too will naturally groom unlike in someone's lap, so mistakes were expected..

I think PTI has got a very good chance by winning elections in KPK...we have to admit that we are novice in this field...we'll gain a lot of experience and tactics about this profession I reckon...

seriously?, ask people of Lahore how they are disappointed on Noon's win... we all know how they won,

secondly the protest is not by PTI officials but by supporters who saw rigging by Yateem Saad Rafique and his haram khors.

Nawaz Ji won convincingly !! as the wish of common pakistanis... putting all internet warriors down !!! And in 2 days did any one seen the stock exchanges soar ? all need a strong stable Pak..ATB Nawab saab

PTI leadership instructed all candidates to train their TRs and use them as polling agents, but no candidate provided us any training about polling process and they didn't use any TR as polling agent (at least in my constituency). They clearly told us that they will rely on party's elected body of each UC who'll provide them experienced polling agents, so we didn't bother much because we had no training on it and we were all first time voters, so we agreed to them expecting that the polling agents will be way more experienced than us.

But party elected body was too lazy or incompetent to take care of all this. I was contacted 11pm at 10th May night by our UC's female polling agent's head, she told me that UC's elected body doesn't know about how many polling stations are in their UC and where are they. So she asked me to come to her office, collect block codes details and name of schools where polling stations will be, and I was asked to visit all polling station at 12:00 am because no female polling agents know where they will have to reach in morning. It took me 2 hours to visit all polling stations in my UC and I reached home 3:00 am. Then I didn't sleep and in morning I assisted all polling agents in reaching their respective Polling Station. This is just only one example about how mis-managed every thing was.

Now, next to my surprise, all the female polling agents were merely teenage girls, few of them didn't even had their own CNIC cards, no one among them was above 25 years of age. When I asked a few about training, they replied what training :hitwall:

The worst thing I noticed when I went to cast my own vote, there were male polling agents inside polling stations for each party, even for independent candidates but no one was there for PTI. And at that time I came to know that UC elected body did nothing about it and we were well short of polling agents on election day morning. Lots of polling stations either didn't had any polling agent, or they just had in-experienced boys or girls with no training about their duties what so ever.

Finally, at around 2 pm, I heard we have some clash between our TR team and N-League supporters at a polling station in my constituency. As soon as I rushed the station and got control of the situation, I was shocked when a PTI's female polling agent came out of polling booth and contacted me (I sent her and few other females in morning to that polling station in a van so most of them knew me). She told me that the voter lists which were provided to her are of wrong polling station. The voters data she has is of wrong block code, so she's sitting inside polling booth since morning like a duck doing nothing. :pissed:

Even though we didn't had much polling agents stationed, but still we weren't able to provide them with food or any cold drinks etc, so most of them just went after polling stopped. They didn't bothered to stay there for counting of votes. When I sent vans to pick the polling agents around 9pm only 3 female agents were there in their polling station out of 28, rest 25 left at around 7pm and went home without informing anyone. Don't know it was due to mis-management on our part (no food supply etc) or they just didn't know that they should stay there for votes counting etc..

Mashallah meray azeez... Shukar hai kahin mulk nahi agaya PTI k hath...itni disorganization? :lol:

On a serious note : No problem man..look, this was our first election. PTI should learn alot and do a detailllleddddd analysis of results, urban-rural voting patterns, and should have records of every polling stations..I know its hard but we must do it. PTI should organized at grass-root levels..They should train their workers with regard to the political realities of sub-continent...Meri to rayi ye hai k abhi se aik team tyar ki jaye polling agents etc ki..or unko gym mein work out karwaya jaye...make them buff! So n-league's badmaashs won't stand a chance against them on election day :P

Read Haroon Rasheed's column today..It really helps to point out PTI's disorganization and faults...

This defeat should be a wake up call for whole PTI..ALOT of work needs to be done...specially in Punjab....PTI should really, really work hard in Punjab, South Punjab, and KPK...solidify party in these regions and we'll win the next election Inshallah!!!

Imran Khan Ko Chahiye Khud Wazeer Ala Bany | Geo Tau Aisay Pakistan

PTI should send delegations in China and learn from CPC and their organization! Its massive!!!

Is Vote ki Qeemat Bhari hai, Lo dekho dharna jari Hai...!!!!

protesters chanting slogans !! :pakistan:

Is Vote ki Qeemat Bhari hai, Lo dekho dharna jari Hai...!!!!

protesters chanting slogans !! :pakistan:

I know. That's why I'm telling you guys to champion democratic values, among these the right of the minority to express its opinion peacefully. It's a problem since the attitude in Pakistan is that the minority doesn't have inherent rights but only may thrive at the consent of the majority.

That's why I worry at Sharif's promise that he will work to include all the major parties in gov't. If this is accepted, Pakistan will be returning to a "consensus" system where minority thought is suppressed. Better that the parties remain foes and argue and expose in public and parliament. Good values may well spread from there into the populace.

Oh, you thought the values of the country are reflected in its form of government rather than vice-versa? That depends on the faith people have invested in the judgment of their elected leaders, I think.

I can assure you nawaz can never give right to minorities we know him better than you, he has links to many terrorist goups ...now you can understand wat i mean

plus people are not ready to accept a guy that came from rigging .....

crying about election rigging only in polling stations where you did not manage to win what about IK delayed win in RWP ?

you guys are blind to see the defeat margin between PML(N) and PTI

Its so huge

PML-n tried there best to rig in pindi too ...counting was stopped various times but then people got involved there were firing incidents and then at the counting resumed and IK won ...first check out then speak

In 6 recounts PTI won, 7th recount PMLN won ... Ye hai mandate ... PP7 Ch Nisar wins finally !!

PML-n tried there best to rig in pindi too ...counting was stopped various times but then people got involved there were firing incidents and then at the counting resumed and IK won ...first check out then speak

NA52, NA 53, NA 54, PP6 and PP7, still not decided, heard that Ch nisar has won on pp 7 after 6 recountings by 29 votes, in first 5 recounting PTI was winning with a great margin :D

PTI van destroyed by PMLN supporters in presence of police. ECP, media are calling it a fair election.

BKHW4YVCQAQvSYd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom