What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

damn....so dr sahab se out too.....now where are those who were calling it a burger bacha move only...
PTI Lahore Protest Against Rigging In Punjab With Dr.Shahid Masood All of you should Reach Lalick Chowk, DHA Lahore to Support the Cause. For Details contact 0321- 4802669.

941506_376340189137037_1442733433_n.jpg

Batman,

Please stop talking, you are incoherent, what I'm saying is Nawaz Sharif is well liked in Punjab, are there some exceptions are there people who dislike him like your family, of course. Also if you're a "Niazi" that is nothing to be proud of.
& stop Bieng Dumb, Peoples Doesnt Like Him As You Are Trying To Put The Words In My Mouth, Itz The Croupt System Which Bring Backnthem Again With Help Of Greedy Judiciary ! With Its Hunger For Power & We Are Talking About Indivisuales Here?
Also Its The Unmature Leadership Of His Opposition, Which Is Doing Politics As London Style?
At The Same time I Am Not ! Denying , That those Who Were Benefited From His Days In Power, They Still Like Him, Bt Its Goes Same To PPP, Thn Whts The Difference Is?
Popular Support Was, With PTI It Just, They Are To Unmature To Produce It, from The Ballot boxes For This Kind Of Stuff, PMLn Has More troopers!
Well I Am Dam Proud Of Being Naizi, Dont Make It Point Of Jealousy Any Way, Cause You Are Not?

Back
Top Bottom