What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

i might be able to help in that department, being proactive and vigilant....any idea who should i be speaking to in pindi PTI

no, I may not be able to help you... @OwaisKhan82 was the district TR in Pindi, he is only the one I saw on twitter from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Pakistan! keep it up; whoever does not work for you, give them a boot with full force. neither parties nor any leader, hats off only to Pakistanis- Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

Saad Rafique says "Bay-haya Jeans pehnay larkiyan or larkay Lahore main drama day rahe hain"

I m indeed speechless !!

p.s.

okay..

936906_10151585637621250_1781084433_n.jpg

while Lahore dharna continues !

@Jazzbot share your experience too.

guess what there was no polling agent of PTI where I casted my vote. when I was about to leave, a young man came who I saw at the polling camp of PTI, he was the polling agent and had gone for chatting or god knows what... while there were 10-20 pmln workers present inside the polling station, talking loudly about pmln and telling voters to vote for lion... no such presence of pti there.

that is why in my opinion, we lost due to 2-3 factors, one, we were inexperience to counter rigging, two, our leadership was not as vigilant and aggressive towards rigging, three, bad communication with the media guys, four, seeing the turnout we were convinced of victory, so went non serious a bit, five rigging happened at Presiding officer and Returning officer level, who are returning officers, the crook judges !! :pissed:

p.s. we must organize ourselves at unit level.

PTI leadership instructed all candidates to train their TRs and use them as polling agents, but no candidate provided us any training about polling process and they didn't use any TR as polling agent (at least in my constituency). They clearly told us that they will rely on party's elected body of each UC who'll provide them experienced polling agents, so we didn't bother much because we had no training on it and we were all first time voters, so we agreed to them expecting that the polling agents will be way more experienced than us.

But party elected body was too lazy or incompetent to take care of all this. I was contacted 11pm at 10th May night by our UC's female polling agent's head, she told me that UC's elected body doesn't know about how many polling stations are in their UC and where are they. So she asked me to come to her office, collect block codes details and name of schools where polling stations will be, and I was asked to visit all polling station at 12:00 am because no female polling agents know where they will have to reach in morning. It took me 2 hours to visit all polling stations in my UC and I reached home 3:00 am. Then I didn't sleep and in morning I assisted all polling agents in reaching their respective Polling Station. This is just only one example about how mis-managed every thing was.

Now, next to my surprise, all the female polling agents were merely teenage girls, few of them didn't even had their own CNIC cards, no one among them was above 25 years of age. When I asked a few about training, they replied what training :hitwall:

The worst thing I noticed when I went to cast my own vote, there were male polling agents inside polling stations for each party, even for independent candidates but no one was there for PTI. And at that time I came to know that UC elected body did nothing about it and we were well short of polling agents on election day morning. Lots of polling stations either didn't had any polling agent, or they just had in-experienced boys or girls with no training about their duties what so ever.

Finally, at around 2 pm, I heard we have some clash between our TR team and N-League supporters at a polling station in my constituency. As soon as I rushed the station and got control of the situation, I was shocked when a PTI's female polling agent came out of polling booth and contacted me (I sent her and few other females in morning to that polling station in a van so most of them knew me). She told me that the voter lists which were provided to her are of wrong polling station. The voters data she has is of wrong block code, so she's sitting inside polling booth since morning like a duck doing nothing. :pissed:

Even though we didn't had much polling agents stationed, but still we weren't able to provide them with food or any cold drinks etc, so most of them just went after polling stopped. They didn't bothered to stay there for counting of votes. When I sent vans to pick the polling agents around 9pm only 3 female agents were there in their polling station out of 28, rest 25 left at around 7pm and went home without informing anyone. Don't know it was due to mis-management on our part (no food supply etc) or they just didn't know that they should stay there for votes counting etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
noora league bori nahi istamaal karti yeh nooron ka trade mark nahi albata PTI ko badmashi kar key kamron may band kar diya fraud kar kay iss may koi shak nahi.

There was not any fraud and rigging, that's only childish attitude of IK. Sportsman now has lack of sportsmanship.
PMLN is the voice of reasonable and matured Pakistanis who reject this wave of infants and teenager mind party thinking.

will take time and need resources. but i am sure will be implemented.

this time election commission has done a good job.

we all got entire details of our vote number and area code and all just through an SMS so i am sure if political parties show sincerity then other transparent systems can be adopted in future

by the way can the EVM be tempered?

Staggering elections could have been done. As for the cost of the EVM's being prohibitive, the best way would have been to come to a deal with the Indian election commission & rent EVM's from India though I imagine the talk of Indians rigging the elections will be used against the idea.:P

Everything can be tampered but the key here is access. The Indian system works because the EVM's remain in physical control of the EC throughout, guarded by EC's chosen security forces. A much better system than paper balloting which enables stuffing of the election boxes. Allegations of rigging have almost disappeared completely in India.

The Pakistani EC does have to be congratulated in taking a very fine first step.

Saad Rafique says "Bay-haya Jeans pehnay larkiyan or larkay Lahore main drama day rahe hain"

I m indeed speechless !!

p.s.

okay..

That's true and should be forced to end this road stupidity.

PTI ko chahiye ke Ye bay Hayaon ki taraha nachna band karein or ek suljhey hoy logo jesa rawaiya apnaein.

There was not any fraud and rigging, that's only childish attitude of IK. Sportsman now has lack of sportsmanship.
PMLN is the voice of reasonable and matured Pakistanis who reject this wave of infants and teenager mind party thinking.

You still don't get it do you?

None of the protests has been organized or supported by PTI leadership, all is done by people on their own who saw rigging done with them.

Only thing that PTI has done is they are going to ECP.

None of the protests has been organized or supported by PTI leadership, all is done by people on their own who saw rigging done with them.

Paper ballots ? In the subcontinent? Rigging is guaranteed.

I m indeed speechless !!

p.s.

okay..

Dear members and respectable people,

This protest is based on fake realities and hypocritical attitude toward democratic transfer of government. We should understand that in this crucial situation in which this election 2013 was taken place, the probability of violations couldn't be root out as we observed in Karachi but overall election proved its fair status. PTI just want to spread unrest among people who in a very peaceful mode cast their vote when they had full freedom to choice their candidates.

Now our first priority should be to support this democratic process in broad national interests and pay our support to all winners of this election 2013 in Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh & GB in order to built better Pakistan for its people.

DV RULES

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-344.html#ixzz2T9HpNeEr

I know this game an run many times so don't try to teach me.

PTI now want show that people are there but not leadership while getting dictations to make situation worse for democratic process, How you will explain it?

I m indeed speechless !!

p.s.

okay..

wah wah in ko KPK k shareefon ka decision nazer nahi araha...??height of low class attitude..

Sirf karachi hi mai kyun..???Lahore mai kyun nahi..??? Punjab mai bhi hui hai "dhandhli:angry:

Dear members and respectable people,

This protest is based on fake realities and hypocritical attitude toward democratic transfer of government. We should understand that in this crucial situation in which this election 2013 was taken place, the probability of violations couldn't be root out as we observed in Karachi but overall election proved its fair status. PTI just want to spread unrest among people who in a very peaceful mode cast their vote when they had full freedom to choice their candidates.

Now our first priority should be to support this democratic process in broad national interests and pay our support to all winners of this election 2013 in Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh & GB in order to built better Pakistan for its people.

DV RULES

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-344.html#ixzz2T9HpNeEr

I know this game an run many times so don't try to teach me.

PTI now want show that people are there but not leadership while getting dictations to make situation worse for democratic process, How you will explain it?

Now you sound like CENTCOM..:angry:

Back
Top Bottom