What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

942925_536093859765962_981433464_n.jpg

we dint take this guy seriously ,he had a vision and understanding of our corrupt system .

Unfortunately true....:cray:

Saad Rafique says "Bay-haya Jeans pehnay larkiyan or larkay Lahore main drama day rahe hain"

I m indeed speechless !!

p.s.

okay..

936906_10151585637621250_1781084433_n.jpg

while Lahore dharna continues !

Will we get Green Revolution (Pakistan's version of Orange revolution)? I doubt.

The youth can hope for anything except not giving these politicians to come to office again and again. It is these politicians birth right to lead the nation for the light of their own palaces not towards the light for the nation.

Even what they hope apart form that will not be achieved.

This election have shown that the youth is powerless and has no say whatsoever regarding to how the nation has to be run. These politicians don't care about the old generation don't care about the youth, it is for you to know what they care for.

PTI Lahore Protest Against Rigging In Punjab With Dr.Shahid Masood All of you should Reach Lalick Chowk, DHA Lahore to Support the Cause. For Details contact 0321- 4802669.

941506_376340189137037_1442733433_n.jpg

Baysharum ‏@Baysharum 14m
"Altaf Hussian should send his goons to teen talwar. Aaj hum nahi yaa Mqm nahi."

#MQM #Karachi #TeenTalwar

aray suno...yahoodi idea.....mqm K goon ko pml-n per chor do...masla hi khatam...:omghaha:

Ab hamein itna pressure develoup kerna hai k EC re-elections ka announcement keray...jin logon ka source media hai..woh buhat strongly support ker sktay hain...:undecided:

ch nisar ki 5-6 bar recounting ho chuki hai PP-7 mien... or last bar recounting mien woh 29 votes say jheet giya hai... totally crap !! :angry:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?184526-Unedited-Interview-quot-Election-commission-Staff-was-used-to-Rig-Elections-quot-Imran-Khan

yar ager Imran kay sath hadisa pesh na ata tou things would have been different...

ch nisar ki 5-6 bar recounting ho chuki hai PP-7 mien... or last bar recounting mien woh 29 votes say jheet giya hai... totally crap !! :angry:

Unedited Interview - "Election commission Staff was used to Rig Elections" - Imran Khan

yar ager Imran kay sath hadisa pesh na ata tou things would have been different...

Crap..... what the hell is this bro.... thats depressing....:cray::cray::cray:

Good Morning..:D so protests are going all over areas it really sound good me...as I wasn't expecting this huge reaction from Public...

ap teen talwar q nahi gaye?????:angry:

Back
Top Bottom