What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

In 6 recounts PTI won, 7th recount PMLN won ... Ye hai mandate ... PP7 Ch Nisar wins finally !!

NA52, NA 53, NA 54, PP6 and PP7, still not decided, heard that Ch nisar has won on pp 7 after 6 recountings by 29 votes, in first 5 recounting PTI was winning with a great margin :D

ab yahan se soch lou k kitne badmash log hain yeh

486788_376319075805815_384120713_n.jpg

@Slav Defence

lahore........

Aye tay lamba ee paye gya aye!!!!

Every single journalist saying that something is wrong, NRO 2 is implemented, even Hamid Mir hinted that.

Somebody tell me, when Polling time is 6 PM, how the hell results are in of half the constituency by 5:30PM?

Yesterday Shehla Raza (I hate the woman) said that she has been polling officer number of times and no box is opened until the time finishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye tay lamba ee paye gya aye!!!!

Every single journalist saying that something is wrong, NRO 2 is implemented, even Hamid Mir hinted that.

Somebody tell me, when Polling time is 6 PM, how the hell results are in of half the constituency by 5:30PM?

Yesterday Shehla Raza (I hate the woman) said that she has been polling officer number of times and no box is opened until the time finishes.

the first unofficial announcement on GEO was around 4:45 or so, even before the closing of polling, add up one extra hour, the counting should have started after 6 pm.

I think we should accept by now that PML-N has won fair and square in these elections. Even if those 2 controversial seats in Lahore and 1 in Karachi are given to PTI, the situation in parliament does not changes much. So we should stick to KPK for now and deliver an ideal governance so that we get good number of seats in Punjab in next elections.

Also IK should congratulate Nawaz Sharif and PML-N after the final results are announced. We do not want to be perceived as sour loosers!

I agree with essence of your post, but the thing is not about seats...a few seats lost here and there don't really matter, but it is the principle...rigging is not justified in any way be it on 5 seats or 50.

Fact of the matter is, half of Pindi was being rigged by PML, somehow it was stopped there by the police. Whole areas had their power cut off and fights erupted.

Secondly, counting stopped overnight, in the morning the candidate has made up for a 30k vote deficit.

But I agree that this shouldn't come out on the road, PTI has written to the ECP with evidences, and let ECP look at it, if it doesn't do anything or the SC, then make a future strategy.

At the moment, try and get the KPK govt, JI has already given a hint it is ready for coalition with PTI.

Yaar these protests are getting zero media coverage and by the looks of it they wont be doing any coverage later either. This is their job and they are not doing it. I woke up and i didnt hear any good news. Neither altaf got a heart attack nor Ecp announced re-elections in effected constitutions. :P :P :P

Two points:

1) I'm glad that drug dealer Hanif Abbasi and big mouth Sjhakeel Awan lost by huge margins. Buk Buk nahi sunni parrey gii 5 saal :lol:

2) I had a lot of respect for Saad Rafique despite him being in PMl-n which I seem to have lost. He is no better than Hanif Abbasi and Shakeel Awan.

Hina Manzoor PTI (official ) We are going into recounting, everyone is gathering at District Court Rawalpindi.

Official page of Hina Manzoor...the right thing to do.

Magr agr votes hi thappa hongay to counting say kia fark???

BTW, she lost by a very small margin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom