What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I don't think any amount of rigging could have given such a massive mandate to PML(N). It just means that the people of Punjab do not want a new Pakistan, they want the Pakistan of a Punjabi. But I guess every ethnicity is like that so why blame them.

I slightly agree with you ... Rural Punjab infact gave mandate to N but in Lahore definitely rigging took place ... Or raat ko Shafkat Mehmood ne jaa kar NS k pair pakrey hain ... Tab usko seat bakhshi gayi hai :rofl:

Actually the amount of Dhandli in Lahore alone shows how much there must have been elsewhere. In Lahore PTI was alone, so they couldn't stop t he Dhandli, in Pindi, Sheeda talli's men who are also known to rough up people kept everyone in line. In smaller regions, I'm sure open dhandli must have happened.

But anyway... Next time anyone tells me a Pathan joke, I'm going to tell them "Ja vay ja, Pakistan ki sab se zaheen ethnicity nikli woh". Hum Punjabis ke moonh pe laanat!

If that is indeed true, why is it not all over the news like it is with MQM??

You have got to give credit to PTI that

1- It wiped out ANP and PPP

2- It gave tough competition to PML, they lost with only a margin of 10k votes in most cases.

so PML will make govt at Federal level
provincial govt in punjab...
provincial govt in balochistan....with some help!

PTI will make govt in KPK...
PPP will make govt in Sindh....

i'm not sure about Azad K and GB

MQM has been squeezed.....no more king making for them...

IK won for 56 ... Its great ... I was really hoping ... I hate Hanif Abbasi ...........

Back
Top Bottom