What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Guys Chill & Enjoy the Vid...
NA 250 Rehman Malik being abused
‏رحمان ملک جب ووٹ کاسٹ کرنے گئے تو ان کی کس طرح عزت افزائی کی گئی دیکھیں اس وڈیو میں،

Lol, and he was waving his hand jaisay salamian arahi hon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, IK didn't win. Could anyone tell me what Sharif's presidency would mean to the region? Thanks in advance.

NA125 = Rifique won

NA-250= result of NA 250 withheld

Mahmood qureshi lost

NA56= no news

Oh dang Shah Mehmood is a loss, wasn't he contesting from 2 seats?

Saad Rafique the twat.

So Sheeda Talli and Hanif ABbasi are left, anybody with more updates?

It's a bloody fact...and when the Secretary ECP comes that these are the most saaf shafaf election and only rigging took place in Karachi, you have facepalm big time.

While briefing CEC Member Justice Kayani inside a woman's polling station DHA LHR, Elite Force assaulted me. He never stopped them

Thats when I told Hamid Khan that PTI will lose badly in Punjab

Rifle butt marks bear testimony to the violence on me by elite force in presence of Justice R Kayani on me in DHA LHR.

tweets by @Samson_Sharaf

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dang Shah Mehmood is a loss, wasn't he contesting from 2 seats?

Saad Rafique the twat.

So Sheeda Talli and Hanif ABbasi are left, anybody with more updates?

Shah mahmood lost in umerkot in NA-228

sheeda talli already won it..i assume you mean sheikh rasheed :D

Imran khan was leading in NA 56 againt abbasi ..dont know what is current position

PTIians pissed all over the democrazy :omghaha: Insafis had started clamor yesterday from morning … That rigging occurred in Karachi … While neither they have significant presence in Karachi … Nor they showed their presence by any election campaign … Even nobody knew their candidates names ... But IK’s entire focus in Punjab … Lahore was considered the fort of PTI too atleast on FB & PDF :P But PML-N has wiped out to PTI from Lahore even IK couldn’t save his own seat in Lahore & Pindi … But Insafis reaction is not being seen on social media about "DHANDLI" … Strange :unsure: Can we think about any muk mukka between PMLN & PTI

Well at least something is better then nothing, Naya Pakistan coming in 5 years InshAllah, don't lose hope

feqn2s.png

Congrts to you guys... there is no "us" and "you" but still you guys did well and accepted change, although I dont think Punjab elections were free and fair but still we have to move on....

change begins from Frontiers, it will be a test for PTI to perform. congrts Khaber Pakhtunkhuwa :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom