What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

249051_372864436148801_490913026_n.png

some opinion !

What about Hanif Abbasi seat?

Disappointed to see IK lose by 10k votes in Lahore, how can you not vote for Imran Khan???

Anyways, he won from Peshawar and Mianwali, N walay rakhain apnay paas apna Paris (as per Nawaz Sharif)...aaj se humara rukh to Peshawar ki traf hai, it is more closer to Islamabad as well!!! 2 hours drive, 4 ghantay khwar nhn hona parta!:P

First of all, there are some cities in Punjab where PTI won. So Punjab isn't an all loss for PTI. Now you are asking the people who have voted for one party time after to suddenly switch and vote a new party. It can't happen over night.

PTIs win in KPK is huge. I hope they deliver there so the rest of Pakistan can see it and have a change of heart in the next election. That's how political parties evolve and expand. PTI is has a brave future.

look this is not exactly what happened, this is not how Punjabis voted, but this is the result.. I dont know why it shaped like this...

Yara I know but I feel like ditched and betrayed by ECP, Army and Punjab......yara last 36 hour na soye that na khaya tha......we were thinking ke Karachi se shaid aik doo seats hi nikaal paye but our all hopes were at Punjab and KPk......khair leave it.......:cry:

249051_372864436148801_490913026_n.png

some opinion !

It's a bloody fact...and when the Secretary ECP comes that these are the most saaf shafaf election and only rigging took place in Karachi, you have facepalm big time.

Great result, especially when PTI will be the main opposition party. Virgin party with no experience of corruption :-) Don't u understand PTians you guys will make a great opposition which will help Pakistan Progress.

NS is always geared towards development which will be great especially when they have a good opposition of PTI.

Numbers tell a different story.

Of course they do, and the numbers say that you need at least two provinces to win a 2/3 majority, Punjab will give you the most seats, but it will not give you a two thirds majority needed to form a gov.

winning or losing is one thing but PTI has proved itself a national party and has shown their presence and vote bank in all over Pakistan including Karachi and sometimes margin was not that huge

you know approach of policians before election is always different than after election..let see how it goes :)

Yeah, you could be right. 2008 US election come to mind where Obama and Hilary were at each others throats during the party nomination process. But after the Obama win, both set aside their differences and Hilary was pointed secretery of state by Obama.

Its not about Punjab or stuff.

Ibrar ul Haq Tweet: We are ready for a Tsunami march.

I am coming to Pakistan dropping my summer school.

Relax, go to school, PTI will do just fine without you getting yourself in trouble, in fact, I think they would prefer you going to school and getting an education, instead of wasting your time.

Great result, especially when PTI will be the main opposition party. Virgin party with no experience of corruption :-) Don't u understand PTians you guys will make a great opposition which will help Pakistan Progress.

NS is always geared towards development which will be great especially when they have a good opposition of PTI.

PTI wont be in opposition as well.. since left wing parties, PPP+ANP+MQM+PML-Q has higher number of NA seats... so most probably PPP will announce opposition.

Edit: I mean opposition leader

Oky For Your Understandings, broken Bat With A Broken Head? Guss Him Plz?
Imran Khan Tabdilii Ka Paygham, Hoo Gayaa Baynam?
Enjoy What Ever Language You Like, Its All Ezy now?:lol::smart::devil:

Yes After Next 50 Years, With Sulaman Khan Imran,s British Son Leading PTI? Lol

Nope, 2018. What about Qadri? He'll just boycott elections, until he knows he's going to win, which will be never. People don't even care about him anymore.

Yup, so many people here crying rigging, hardly anyone is stopping to think what a huge voting turn out it was. That too, in the face of serious threats of violence. I applaud the courage of people for coming out in such huge number and just VOTING. Who ever they voted, don't care, the fact they showed these talibs scum they aren't afraid speaks volumes.

yaar jo be haarta ha routa ha

pakistan team harhey to match fixing
poltical party harhey to dhandley rigging

if PML n get defeat in punjab they also come up with same justification/excuses

we hardly learn to accept defeat gracefully

Never been more disappointed in my life. Same old face back in punjab politics. I guess people of pakistan specially punjab deserve PMLN.

Saad Rafique nay to sab hadain paar kardeen rigging ki. Twat.

Back
Top Bottom