What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I belong to this constituency...........:hitwall:

943070_545146242195016_1799297980_n.jpg

in 2008 it tried to create divide between Sindhis and Punjabis...

and now look how these election results have create the divide between Punjabis and Pashtuns?:undecided:

Although I dont think that lahore results were fair, but congrts to pmln for winning the simple majority..
@Tiger Awan

may it be in pakistan's favor ! :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please, last thing we need is a bharoti or afghan commenting on who we vote for, so gtfo please

These elections are the biggest defeat for trouble maker commies and Mullahs from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

It is just heart warming to see independent media, and EU monitors are misty eyed over the resolve of Pakistani people. To go and vote,and dump all the parties that could not show or ensure "economic development".

PML-N and PTI must work together that they have received mandate from Pakistani awam to

--- get economy and development going.

Pak awam has not elected PML N or PTI as they want to see

-- NO ethnic $hit
-- NO Religious $hit

peace

okay so my mom called my khala today just to ask who she voted for
she told us that when her number came at the booth, an MQM dude stood with her all the time, even behind the curtain and was making sure that she gives her vote to "patang".
she was gonna vote to tarazoo or someone else, but not MQM.
However she feared her kids' lives.
her husband, my uncle, was abducted twice because he refused to pay bhatta to MQM when he was renovating his house. this happened two months ago.
They asked him to pay 25,000 Rupees....TWICE!
he ended up paying them as they threatened him that his three, 17, 16, and 14 year olds won't see tomorrows sunlight.

in 2008 it tried to created between Sindhis and Punjabis...

and now look how these election results have created the divide between Punjabis and Pashtuns?

not really

PTI simply replaced ANP in KPK and rest is same story..PML n won in pujab in 2008 and they did same in 2013 but this time PPP lost vote bank in punjab and they can also create this sindhi vs punjabi divide because of not getting much votes in punjab

in 2008 it tried to created between Sindhis and Punjabis...

and now look how these election results have create the divide between Punjabis and Pashtuns?:undecided:

Although I dont think that lahore results were fair, but congrts to pmln for winning the simple majority..

may it be in pakistan's favor ! :pakistan:

Dear as I said earlier.....Punjab ne ASBIYAT KI BUNYAAD PER FAISLA KIA HAI.....kaab taak poore Pakistan ko Bradrioo ka ghulaam baney ga.....

KAAB HOOSH AYE GA INKO........:pissed:

okay so my mom called my khala today just to ask who she voted for
she told us that when she her number came, an MQM dude was with her all the time, even behind the curtain and was making sure that she gives it to patang.
she was gonna vote to tarazoo or someone else, but not MQM.
However she feared her kids' lives.
her husband, my uncle, was abducted twice because he refused to pay bhatta to MQM when he was renovating his house.
They asked him to pay 25,000 Rupees....TWICE!
he ended up paying them as they threatened him that his three, 17, 16, and 14 year olds won't see tomorrows sunlight.

this is the reason why people might not want to vote again. No one would care what happens to the country's politics, but now when Pakistanis are treated with suspicion around the world, there is a desire to change their own homeland, but Mafias rule this homeland.

These elections are the biggest defeat for trouble maker commies and Mullahs from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

It is just heart warming to see independent media, and EU monitors are misty eyed over the resolve of Pakistani people. To go and vote,and dump all the parties that could not show or ensure "economic development".

PML-N and PTI must work together that they have received mandate from Pakistani awam to

--- get economy and development going.

Pak awam has not elected PML N or PTI as they want to see

-- NO ethnic $hit
-- NO Religious $hit

peace

Beg to differ. The people of Punjab who are in abundant majority have voted for the incumbent status quo party. This means that whatever happened in 60% of Pakistan was endorsed by Pakistanis themselves.

PTI actually lost as they were rejected. When an incumbent wins, nothing really changes.

PTI should join PMLN to form the govt and take strategic seats like ministry of finance and railway

not really

PTI simply replaced ANP in KPK and rest is same story..PML n won in pujab in 2008 and they did same in 2013 but this time PPP lost vote bank in punjab and they can also create this sindhi vs punjabi divide because of not getting much votes in punjab

Good analysis.

However I do not expect PPP to rely on negative politics.

Sindhis too want to see the economic development.

As long as PML-N doesn't take a "panga" with army, their 5 years are safe.

And

Thus we may see major startup of mega road projects throughout Pakistan.

Same thing with industry.

This is what Sharif's do best when they are focused on development (and not starting Islamic panaga with others).

I hope PTI and Imran will play a constructive role in the assembly

I hope PTI and PLMN form an alliance.

Think about this guys.

Think about it.

G
I hope PTI and Imran will play a constructive role in the assembly

I hope PTI and PLMN form an alliance.

Think about this guys.

Think about it.

I hope too otherwise situation in Pakistan will get more worse if every party start pulling legs of others :)

Bt Who Will Gona Listen Thier cries? Now?
Chdri Itni-khar Or Asif Zardari? Cause Both Of Them Will Be Doing anything To Ganja League, To Stay Or Get The Power In Chodri Itni Khar Case? Its Over Untill Some How PTI Can Save The Dam Face By Making the Provancial Govt In Punjab, Which is Looking Under Deep Waters For now?

PTI can't form Punjab government ... But they can in KPK ... Now they will see what did they do for ind & sharif judiciary .... Ab hongey sharif CJ k sharif faisley :P

Back
Top Bottom