What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Agli Summers bullet train main Murree chalain gay, aur phir Lahore say Karachi!!! Okay?

Army that could not control MQM and PML N rigger and can't Stand up against drones or Arabia...How can they defend us against India? Lezzzz make more money generals! PTI call long march to GHQ and Islamabad. Nawaza massive rigger! Unacceptable.

I don't think any amount of rigging could have given such a massive mandate to PML(N). It just means that the people of Punjab do not want a new Pakistan, they want the Pakistan of a Punjabi. But I guess every ethnicity is like that so why blame them.

I can't believe NA 125 went to Saad Rafique. He was losing by 80:20. Koi nahi maanay ga yaar. Nazar araha tha, line main ek bhi PML-N wala nahi tha.

I think NA 125 and NA 122 should also be sent for re-election along with NA 250 and NA 252.

Any updates on KPK ?
Can PTI make government there? How many seats they won in KPK?

Whoever voted for PPP(P) should feel ashamed

PPP(P) has done a lot for some of their voters and they deserved those votes. People, of our country, vote for the party that is better for their constituency and not for the party that is overall better for the country. Hence the defeat of IK.

MQM WORKER ARREST BY RANGERS ON ELECTION DAY IN NA 251 WITH BOGUS VOTE AND STAMPS. — at MQM BOGUS VOTE NA 251.

its amazing how you guys are crying since 24 hours about karachi rigging, i can also show you video of PTI guy inserting bogus votes in ballet box

your 90% energy was invested in punjab and what did you get, try to cry on the real thing where you really lost?, PTI has no chance of winning in karachi except na250 and maybe few others

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think any amount of rigging could have given such a massive mandate to PML(N). It just means that the people of Punjab do not want a new Pakistan, they want the Pakistan of a Punjabi. But I guess every ethnicity is like that so why blame them.

Actually the amount of Dhandli in Lahore alone shows how much there must have been elsewhere. In Lahore PTI was alone, so they couldn't stop t he Dhandli, in Pindi, Sheeda talli's men who are also known to rough up people kept everyone in line. In smaller regions, I'm sure open dhandli must have happened.

But anyway... Next time anyone tells me a Pathan joke, I'm going to tell them "Ja vay ja, Pakistan ki sab se zaheen ethnicity nikli woh". Hum Punjabis ke moonh pe laanat!

If PTI can lead KPK properly and without any hick ups, PTI is set to win the next elections in 2018. I can guarantee you that Nawaz is going to screw up and have punjab hate him by the end of his term. The only reason Nawaz won was because of Punjab and Punjab only.

I hope you are right, however, nobody really cares. I mean look at some of the secrets that were recently exposed by PPP(P) against PML(N) that included Judicial manipulation and the recent fire in LDA Building Lahore or the fact that NS lied to us for years about his deal with Musharraf. Yet, he fulfills the criteria set down by Article 62 & 63!!

guys believe me even tho there is rigging N league did have massive support and that's a fact. take it from me, half of my whole khandaan supported and voted for n league and other half for PTI like my family and a few others, and I can tell you that we are not paindus. however the biggest mistake Imran Khan made was that he didn't invest enough of his efforts in rural areas. My dad was on duty in a rural area on election day and almost 98% voted for Nawaz. I don't think a protest will happen or a revolution. If there is a revolution, i'm sorry to say us PTI supporters will get our ***** kicked easy. as much as I want a revolution, theres no way I would pick a fight with my family members who supported n league. Lets just be happy that 60 percent of Pakistanis voted. we weren't scared to vote to voice our opinions this is what democracy is. Yes there was rigging I totally agree. But u cant change a whole corrupt system in one night. Step by step we will progress, we will improve. Imran Khans performance and PTI in KPK will be cruicial. Hes new unexperienced. So having him control a federal government is good step for him before hes worthy of taking over the national government. Him being in the opposition will be good. Its going to hopefully keep Nawaz In check and also give Imran Khan valuable experience. Don't ever call Punjabi traitors. that's bullshit. Don't insult us. When we voted we voted for who we thought was the best candidate to lead us. I know many that didn't wanna take the risk of Imran Khan hes new. Inexperienced. I love Imran Khan don't get me wrong, But you cant go from being a Cricketer to a Prime Minister just like that! Let him get experience in kpk and prove him self and you'll watch Punjab vote his party to power in next Elections. Inshallah. Stop this ethnic fighting and name calling. We're all Pakistanis, we should be united. Not divided.

Who Won NA-125 and NA-124?

That Twat Khwaja.

Unbelievable.

IK lost in 122, only positive is that Shafqat Mehmood won.

What happened in Hanif Abbasi vs IK, no info from there anywhere.

I was reading on some sites that PML-N supporters were stating that Imran Khan has been rejected by Punjab very badly.

Considering Khan was born in the heart of Punjab, despite this he was rejected and many PML-N candidates who were with musharraf were accepted.

Now the question is does Punjab really think of Pakistan as only limited to itself. No other party was even close to PML-N a punjabi party in a province that prides itself on nationalism.

Big question.

Any updates on KPK ?
Can PTI make government there? How many seats they won in KPK?

PTI has 40 seats at the moment out of 99.

Results of 89 seats have come, ten more to go.

Idhar ban jaye gi, Independent aur JI ko mila kar.

Back
Top Bottom