What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

u really think tht pakhtun had a chance? lolzz.. hes a cricketer nothing more.

anywayz im glad i voted the better of both evils :pakistan:

That Pakhtun has done much more for Pakistan than that ganja has ever done in his whole career. Same ganja that abuses the army but happily played in the laps of Zia ul Haq. I see you bringing up the ethnic card, can't expect anything different since you're leader to played this card by shouting Jaag Punjab Jaag.
Anyways prepare for that bullet train to be slammed up you're @ss by ganja and his terrorist organization.

Are you duffer? when a party comes in power then can it execute change and work...what ever PTI has done in its capacity not being in power is much more than these corrupt parties would do. Are you impressed by taxi scheme? are you impressed by sasti roti fraud, laptop scheme fraud, glorifying motorway? did you know 705 motorway was completed by Musharraf not noon league go dig the information its on the record and by the way motorway or any other bridge development is the job of the government nothing special or magical if government won't do it then no one will. 17 years is new? did you know when pml-n was formed? 6-7 years ahead of PTI. Height of jahalat people like you will fail Pakistan no wonder you are one of those daal cheeni ghee manga for vote.

once again as I said, arrogance beyond belief. you guys deserved to loose. you guys believe each and everyone who isn't PTI is choor etc, and that's the downfall of your character. grow up.

It seems the establishment has meant to teach PTI a lesson and it has done so in my opinion. I don't think there would be such motivation next time all across Pakistan. The faith in democracy has shaken.

We don't have control of KP....we don't have the required numbers anywhere ! And thats the most mind boggling thing.

I thought PTI, had the majority in KP? If not then this particular outcome does create some quandary. Please don't be disheartened, because as along as we keep the ideology of PTI alive then we can still have hope. Obviously this result has a huge impact on me, both in business and my love for Pakistan. If IK was going to win, then I had a planned Chinese delegation who would be interested in investing in the energy sector of Pakistan...but Ganja is pro-American and Anti-Chinese. The Sad fact is when IK when to China, it was discussed within the CCP leadership that a huge fund was going to be used on Pakistan if PTI achieved victory, but this will not happen now. But feeling pitiful will not change things, and we must continue to work hard to wipe the smirk off there face.

I already had doubts about this election being free and fair, definately heavy rigging is going on, there is no way PMLN and the militant MQM would have won many seats.

I dont trust Nawaz sharif he wont be any different than last time when he governed, and before mushy took over, Pakistan was on the brink of financial disaster our forex reserves at the time was only few millions left, this time it may be even worse, a golden opportunity to transform the fate of Pakistan is lost.

PTI says imran khan didnt lose his two seats

"What people have seen in the polling stations today is History being made, but Geo News is falsifying the information and creating the HYPE, showing the false results that Imran Khan has lost is two of his seat. All results are being changed at the moment"

Nabeel Gabol election results 170,000 votes in 10 hours. It means 283 votes per minute and 4 votes per second....

From nabeel gabol: " i will tell the awam the truth. The people from my constitution are from planet krypton and are secretly super men. within one second they filed 4 votes with ease."

922684_10151468517089527_1880780349_n.jpg

Dont forget how quickly those 1lakh 70k votes were counted

Common sense obviously they put inside the ballot ox before counting because they are made it and divide it among there MQM candidates to put it in their ballot box so no need to count again.

Back
Top Bottom