What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

There is heavy rigging in Punjab - PML-N was strong there but PTI wasn't as week as the results are showing and that also that much delayed results.

In NA-126, the PTI stall outside was almost overflowing whilst almost everyone I talked to after having cast my vote said that they'd be voting for PTI !

945262_10151651599328383_1184765318_n.png

Look my fellow PTI brothers and sisters, cheating must have occurred in this election or the people of Punjab gave there support to Ganja. But we have KP and with the control of this province we can change Pakistan, bring in FDI and help build the infrastructure of this province. Ganja will not last, his style of governance is shiite, therefore we can take an advantage when the time comes. Please give respect to all the youth who spent there own time trying to bring change to Pakistan.

Rome was not built in one day, and change takes time.

We don't have control of KP....we don't have the required numbers anywhere ! And thats the most mind boggling thing.

Thank god, my babes is not just good to look at, she also has considerable grey-matter in that pretty head of hers.

:lol: Normally I would be, but nah not at the price of Pakistan. It deserves better and this is just very sad! IK should win!

The 90s are back. As with the rigging Noons are set in to manhandle Pakistan again starting with the Army and the Judiciary two institutions that took nearly all Pakistan's life to correct themselves. Come in the Noons, see the drama now. Well done, Punjab, well done.

Darling, is what @LoveIcon saying true?

@ZYXW..... Btw, kisses. :D

LMAOOO hi there, i miss u! :P

Of course not. I have seen the amount of suffering that goes on in Pakistan when I visit and no personal bias of mine is strong enough to overlook that. But I don't blame the ppl, this election was bs n the results were probably decided b4 hand:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom