What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Nadeem F. Paracha ‏@NadeemfParacha 4m
Fazal-ur-Rehman defeated by PPP's Waqar Ahmed Khan in NA-24. Yahoodi.
15042.gif

once again as I said, arrogance beyond belief. you guys deserved to loose. you guys believe each and everyone who isn't PTI is choor etc, and that's the downfall of your character. grow up.

Tou aap batao kis ko vote dena chaiye tha??just tell me who formed nab? Nrb,local govt 2002....the devolution plan??

geo dost showed videos sent by people where they were putting votes by the hundereds in the box by 2 females and the other one 6 men were doing the same thing

Lota won because of this

I thought PTI, had the majority in KP? If not then this particular outcome does create some quandary. Please don't be disheartened, because as along as we keep the ideology of PTI alive then we can still have hope. Obviously this result has a huge impact on me, both in business and my love for Pakistan. If IK was going to win, then I had a planned Chinese delegation who would be interested in investing in the energy sector of Pakistan...but Ganja is pro-American and Anti-Chinese. The Sad fact is when IK when to China, it was discussed within the CCP leadership that a huge fund was going to be used on Pakistan if PTI achieved victory, but this will not happen now. But feeling pitiful will not change things, and we must continue to work hard to wipe the smirk off there face.

One needs at least 50 seats in the KPK Provincial Assembly to form a Government there in; PTI has 14 right now !

Last time ANP had 30 & they had to enter into an alliance with PPP who had 16, tou yahan touuu I can't foresee an independent government forming by any stretch of the imagination.

Has Any One Mentioned That Former CM KPK Peer Sabir Shah Has Been Defeated By PTI Another Wicket Goes Down

once again as I said, arrogance beyond belief. you guys deserved to loose. you guys believe each and everyone who isn't PTI is choor etc, and that's the downfall of your character. grow up.

Don't know what are you trying to say poor imagination of yours, you or your people back there must be enjoying haram ki daal/cheeni/atta/cooking oil for a week in exchange for votes to noonie league that is how you people have been doing for the past so many years.

all things aside the best place to live right now might be lahore. You see in entire history and in sense too noon will not let lahore be effected by load shedding even if they have to drain the entire pakistan to do it. :P :P

So? :blink: KPK is also our domain.

Says who ? KPK was carved out of Punjab; I'm gonna pull of an Afghan over you & claim that the 100 year lease is over so hand back KPK to us & erase the unnatural border between us that divides a brother from a brother ! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom