What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PTI's "Vote for Change" in Pakistan is eerily similar to the BJP's "India Shining" - both slogan's targeted at the cities. With the benefit of hindsight both destined for the same result. PTI will have to dig it's heels in and draw the right lessons to have a better show next time and if not govt, be a good opposition. People hardly realise the value a good opposition adds to a nation.

The internet Pakistani's for now will have to find their leader in NS, just as the majority voting population have.

Those clamoring for an Army takeover must dust history of the last 66 years. This is the way democracies run, slow and painful, that is the price for consensus.

There was no way PTI could lose NA-125 there was extremely strong support here. There was clear rigging the result started to change after 10 pm. WELL DONE PUNJAB!

PTI's "Vote for Change" in Pakistan is eerily similar to the BJP's "India Shining" - both slogan's targeted at the cities. With the benefit of hindsight both destined for the same result. PTI will have to dig it's heels in and draw the right lessons to have a better show next time and if not govt, be a good opposition. People hardly realise the value a good opposition adds to a nation.

The internet Pakistani's for now will have to find their leader in NS, just as the majority voting population have.

Those clamoring for an Army takeover must dust history of the last 66 years. This is the way democracies run, slow and painful, that is the price for consensus.

This is not CONSENSUS, this is the rule of MAJORITY.

We got rid of dracula Zardari and got Shrek Sharif in his place.
Not much of a difference.

I think people of Punjab are very clever. they knew that relations with US is most important for Pakistan, which has been spoilt by Z company.

Yup why would I want to live in a country in which a pathetic party like PML-N is ruling. Pakistanis had the chance to vote for a change which was PTI but no.

u really think tht pakhtun had a chance? lolzz.. hes a cricketer nothing more.

anywayz im glad i voted the better of both evils :pakistan:

Oh bhai ary is playing game with rival channel as they were copying them hence ary started giving false news, luqman himself said it on tv

He was on TV a while ago and was confident that he will with more than 11K votes - he said RO ka computer kharab ho gaya hai ab woh haath say result bana raha hai, PTI nay rigging ki but main phir bhi jeet jaaon ga :cheers:

off topic:

why are you always pissed. Just see at least you got the rid of Zardari ..

@Screambowl I am pissed coz I am a Pakistani passport holder

and no matter how many years I have been abroad at the end of the day I will return my country

and if some goon is gonna destroy it before my return ....or gonna destroy it while I am alive it makes me pissed

Furthermore, my great grand parents left EVERYTHING they owned in India and came to a better future for Muslims...

HELL I AM PISSED!

Last edited by a moderator:
u really think tht pakhtun had a chance? lolzz.. hes a cricketer nothing more.

anywayz im glad i voted the better of both evils :pakistan:

His being Pukhtoon is immaterial ! :blink:

At any rate an Urdu speaking Pathan like him is hardly considered as a Pukthoon by those who play the ethnic card !

Pakistan, I'm afraid, will not get another chance. We've done it. Welcome back to the 90s; the PML-N won a clear majority but had to wrestle more. I'm sorry but my own area NA-125 was dominated by PTI there was no way we could have lost here.

Back
Top Bottom