What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Note for myself. Keep am eye on the following results:

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Jhelum City Candidates 2013

NA 62-Jhelum I: Chaudry Muhammad Saqlain (Unofficial Result: PML-N leading - Geo News)
NA 63-Jhelum II: Mirza Saeed Mehmood (Unofficial Result: PML-Q leading - Geo News)

PP 24-Jhelum I: Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Muhammad Taj (Unofficial Result: PML-N leading - Dunya News)
PP 25-Jhelum II: Chaudry Abid Hussain (Unofficial Result: PML-N leading- Dunya News)
PP 26-Jhelum III: Usman-ur-Rahman Chohan (Unofficial Result: PML-N leading- Dunya News)
PP 27-Jhelum IV: Chaudry Tahir Asif (Unofficial Result: PML-N leading - Dunya News)

Source: PTI Jhelum Candidates List for Election 2013

So did Rahul Gandhi did the same in Uttar Pradesh (largest state of India pop. wise) for entire 1 year with minimal ground presence of Congressmen, UP was his mission, he was just a MAN, not entire army that could have made the real difference.

bringing huge nos. in rallies is a no big deal......but ultimately people only vote whom they want to.....

Result - Congress lost badly, with the lowest no. of seats ever.

As i said, Magic No. is 51 not 100.
@arp2041 please do not compare us with you guys....If you cant be part of our sorrow dont rub crap in our face! Many of us are beyond emotion while others are way stressed and heart broken soo humble advice shut it!

Last edited by a moderator:
And people vote for same traditional old corrupt with no new ideas parties as ground presence even though these parties brings no change to the masses in those Areas. Well I say all such countries gets fked up by these types of political lot.

Sir, Let's talk about IK, i guess his party was running for election first time......

How can you be so sure that he is DIFFERENT than a Nawaz or a Zardari??

Just b'coz he is saying so??

What a let down. No fckin change, no nothing. Same corrupt people are going to form the ruling government just with different faces and names. Lost hope in this country, enjoy you're suffering for those who voted for PML-N.

What a let down. No fckin change, no nothing. Same corrupt people are going to form the ruling government just with different faces and names. Lost hope in this country, enjoy you're suffering for those who voted for PML-N.

Stay in Canda plzzzzzzzzz

@arp2041 please do not compare us with you guys....If you cant be part of our sorrow dont rub crap in our face! Many of us are beyond emotion while others are way stressed and heart broken soo humble advice shut it!

I am giving you the real situation prevalent in our entire sub-continent.....

I will very well leave if you think i am trolling....

But my each word makes sense, think over it.

P.S. Politics attracts me, couldn't resist myself in jumping in this debate.

943687_10151651546353383_691308829_n.jpg

Sir, Let's talk about IK, i guess his party was running for election first time......

How can you be so sure that he is DIFFERENT than a Nawaz or a Zardari??

Just b'coz he is saying so??
@arp2041 when you have a choice of guaranteed failure (from previous experience with PPP and tinday) VS CHANCE of a change....Any man would go for a CHANCE for a fresh breath of air!! Hence our shock as to why no chance was given to a difference...Why repeat history?!

Back
Top Bottom