What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 55s
NA-43 Independent Bismillah Khan wins. JI Sahibzada Haroonur Rasheed runner-up (Unofficial) #Geoelections

Oh bhai geo news is still reporting hamid khan in lead and it is not final... I say wait for few minutes on the final words

worst is civil war. You never know what Politicians can do for the seat. Right now Things are under control, Army is in barrack. Relations have been spoilt with US, NS will do all the efforts atleast to revive the relations or else your foreign policy will got to drain and the gift of drones by PPP won't stop. It is sad that PTI will be a regional government exactly there where it is required.

First time i am totally agreed with an indian on its opinion about Pakistan. well thanks

PTI got a chance to show them self. they can work out to decrease smuggling on border area and make police system free of corruption might be other province learn lesson from then then surely next PM will be Imran khan. ALLAH gave them a very good chance rather than like PML N which now are happy but they dont know how many problem they are going ot face economy in shambles, terrorism, sectarian violence , strained ties with US and Afghanitan. especially foreign policy. if they didnt do any thing then next time people will give vote to PTI and they will win even 2/3rd majority.

I am giving you the real situation prevalent in our entire sub-continent.....

I will very well leave if you think i am trolling....

But my each word makes sense, think over it.

P.S. Politics attracts me, couldn't resist myself in jumping in this debate.
@arp2041 thank you .... and am sorry am really pissed right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Na heart attack dalwao,,, I'm still up for this constitute result,,, so I can sleep in Peace there is one constituency in Lahore which supports PTI

On ARY - They showed breaking one time, but not showing it again :undecided:

Oh bhai ary is playing game with rival channel as they were copying them hence ary started giving false news, luqman himself said it on tv

Sorry to say,,, kutai kay bachai hay channel walay,,, meri ankho mai ansu aa gaye thay for a second of Saad Rafique winning

Na heart attack dalwao,,, I'm still up for this constitute result,,, so I can sleep in Peace there is one constituency in Lahore which supports PTI

Last report puts hamid khan in lead this was what reported on geo few mins ago and it is not final either

Back
Top Bottom