What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

it's the GROUND PRESENCE which makes the real difference.

And people vote for same traditional old corrupt with no new ideas parties as ground presence even though these parties brings no change to the masses in those Areas. Well I say all such countries gets fked up by these types of political lot.

Sounds afghan provincial mental assembly fighting with sticks chappal kicks...monkeys! PTI had no candidates in Balochistan?

Rora, bakiii mein bhiii ajeeeb hiii cheez haii - Sindh is up for grabs & even in KP where PTI secured 14 confirmed seats they still secured less than half the seats secured by ANP is the last election & even 2 seats less than what PPP secured from there the last time - Tou Govt. kiss tarhaaan form kareiin geiii without at least 50 seats ! I can't foresee them forming an alliance with JUI-F & JI & one of ANP, JWP or the Independents.

Baring Punjab - Bakiii tou subbb neiii hung provincial assemblies elect kiii haiiin aur Punjab mein bhii koiii bohat baraa teeer nahin maraaa PML N ko elect kar ke ! :hitwall:

Waleed Iqbal lost by over 80 thousand votes in lahore.

People have paid great respect to the grandson of the man who gave the idea of their country. ha .

WTH R U ONLY CRTISIZIN PTI??? N NAAYA PAKISTAN? Y DUN U TALK ABT OTHR REASONS OF FAILURE TOO?

KOI AESAN NAI KIA PTI KO VOTE KURK...NEXT TIME U BETTR CHOZ BUTSSS AS LEADERS!!! DUN FORCE URSELF TO VOTE FOR PTI!

Where did I criticize PTI ? I'm criticizing the people to not even give a simple majority to PIT in even a single Province which means none of us really were interested in the Naya Pakistan thing - We're still stuck with our stupid baradari mentality !

@arp2041 Dude IK didnt just fall on TV.... he fall while out addressing to the people LIVE ...Meaning they could HEAR him and KNOW him...

So did Rahul Gandhi did the same in Uttar Pradesh (largest state of India pop. wise) for entire 1 year with minimal ground presence of Congressmen, UP was his mission, he was just a MAN, not entire army that could have made the real difference.

bringing huge nos. in rallies is a no big deal......but ultimately people only vote whom they want to.....

Result - Congress lost badly, with the lowest no. of seats ever.

As i said, Magic No. is 51 not 100.

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems like Pervaiz Elahi ... is losing....... PMLN leading.... NA 105 Gujrat..

Waleed Iqbal lost by over 80 thousand votes in lahore.

People have paid great respect to the grandson of the man who gave the idea of their country. ha .

Just because he is grandson of Iqbal doesnt mean he is a natural leader..

Status quo affecting you?

Back
Top Bottom