What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

پولنگ سٹیشن :گورنمنٹ گرلز ھاہی سکول اقبال ٹاون نزد گلشن پارک کے ایک بوتھ پر پی ٹی آہی کے شفقت محمود اور محمود الرشید جیت گے ہیں 2 بوتھ کا رزلٹ آنا ہے اندر 3 بوتھ بنے تھے

[video]http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/05/sheikh-rasheed-ka-jashan-lal-haveli-mein/[/video]

Sigaar sheikh da Vote b Sheikh da lol

This is not a Viral photo. This was sent to me by a friend who found this out side her house. Brace yourself PTI voters who stood hours in sun to vote, your vote too will be torn off. THIS IS HOPELESSNESS AT ITS PEEK. I can't believe rigging of this level happened on Karachi.BY A VOTER
394279_10151419565257596_982443055_n.jpg

Motherfuckers!

NA 94 .. Toba Teik Singh
PMLN 6313
IND 4699

NA 137
PMLN leading by 5K

NA 116 .. Narowal
PMLN 36831
PPP 14424

NA 117, Narowal
Ahsan Iqbal 27404
Ibrar Ul Haq 12320

ok this is exclusive by me and just check it myself - it was reported to me by the Cop coming out from polling station and ISF rep who was gathering results
NA-54
1) Oriental grammer school - PTI won by 700
2) another school belong to women - PTI leading by 200 seats
3) Beacon house Boys campus - PTI winning this is where i voted
Girl campus (next to boys campus) - result pending but i can gurantee you PTI will win here too

CONGRATULATIONS....but why it took so long...??

An old uncle came specifically to vote and even that on a stretcher. The whole college was ringing with applause for the dedication shown. Place is DHA Girls College, NA-250.

Amazing......
And all thankx to IK for bringing these people out. I myself helped to 2 disabled people by lifting their wheel chair and get them up the stairs to cast vote... SALUTE TO CAPTAAIIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom