What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
NA 124 #Lahore -- Rohail Asghar #PMLN 11119 / Waleed Iqbal #PTI 3289 -- 9 % Result

@hamidMirGEO that was an epic how would you clean sweep without candidates Naz Balouch #PTI ahahahah myth busted of clean sweep

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara sari ganja family along with abbasi & nasar haar jaay tu maza aa jaay, salay kis ko PM banaain gay (If they got majority) :partay:

Seat pe election karwa dein ge.. aik din ka..

What IS important.. is that PPPP is gone.. it has dropped all the way back.

This is not a Viral photo. This was sent to me by a friend who found this out side her house. Brace yourself PTI voters who stood hours in sun to vote, your vote too will be torn off. THIS IS HOPELESSNESS AT ITS PEEK. I can't believe rigging of this level happened on Karachi.BY A VOTER
394279_10151419565257596_982443055_n.jpg

Concert/ jalsas along with youngsters coming out to dance.. party.. hook up.. and eventually vote.

A fair portion of PTI rallies were just that - crowds of young people brought in by Imran Khan's star power as an excuse to party. But there is no doubt that the young educated crowd with votes leaned heavily towards PTI, but that is only a small demographic. The results of the election will take into account other groups as well.

ok this is exclusive by me and just check it myself - it was reported to me by the Cop coming out from polling station and ISF rep who was gathering results
NA-54
1) Oriental grammer school - PTI won by 700
2) another school belong to women - PTI leading by 200 seats
3) Beacon house Boys campus - PTI winning this is where i voted
Girl campus (next to boys campus) - result pending but i can gurantee you PTI will win here too

This is not a Viral photo. This was sent to me by a friend who found this out side her house. Brace yourself PTI voters who stood hours in sun to vote, your vote too will be torn off. THIS IS HOPELESSNESS AT ITS PEEK. I can't believe rigging of this level happened on Karachi.BY A VOTER
394279_10151419565257596_982443055_n.jpg

this is disgusting...height of shamelessness and beghairti...these low-class goons can stoop at any level to get their seats in NA OR pa:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom