What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Be careful...brother...i suggest you stay at home...something fishy is going on....wait calmly..you will get result soon..Inshallah!!

all good here yar...as I said nobody likes to **** around when army is there....Naaray marna mana hai polling station ke bahir.....

Just IN- PTI won from my village polling station - people already celebrating there----this is a backward village mind it and PMLN had a strong hold their this is NA-58 Malik Sohail

Since when Abrar ul haq turned into politican? :what: He is not wining...:coffee:

ok this is exclusive by me and just check it myself - it was reported to me by the Cop coming out from polling station and ISF rep who was gathering results
NA-54
1) Oriental grammer school - PTI won by 700
2) another school belong to women - PTI leading by 200 seats
3) Beacon house Boys campus - PTI winning this is where i voted
Girl campus (next to boys campus) - result pending but i can gurantee you PTI will win here too

And if you are wrong.. Phir?
Ye saaray bechary PPPP ke maarey will come on your head .:sniper::cheesy:

It is important to remember that there are more polling stations. Lets hope PTI gets the suburban areas which are the key sections.

A PTI opposition will clearly make life very very difficult for any gov. Imran sb parliament ka bahir nahi chorte, andar pata nahi kia karien gay!.......... Ali Moeen Nawazish

NA-1 Peshawar 1 Imran khan is having a very comfortable lead!!!

IK leading Abbasi by 17000 votes, Javed Hashmi has a lead od 20000 votes in Isl.

IKwinning from everywhere.

SMQ losing.

I know its not the right time to mention but this map and that on the site is incorrect. Jammu and Kashmir is in India and not in Pakistan.

it is pakistan territory occupied by the genocidal indian army........may they be cursed for thousand generations

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom