What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

As expected, N leading, PTI second and PPP third...

Lets hope there is some miracle in the end and PTI manages to win most seats

Wow we must all be grateful of taliban :rolleyes:

we should for the reason that when secular parties like PPP and ANP joined hands to bar women from voting the militants not only allowed but also provided security to women voters

all good here yar...as I said nobody likes to **** around when army is there....Naaray marna mana hai polling station ke bahir.....

Just IN- PTI won from my village polling station - people already celebrating there----this is a backward village mind it and PMLN had a strong hold their this is NA-58 Malik Sohail

CONGRATSSS:victory:

DI Khan: NA 24: Polling 8/321: JUI F Kay Molana Fazal ur Rehman 2,226 Votes Lay Kar Sub Sey Agay

943109_526345747423070_1474660606_n.png

all good here yar...as I said nobody likes to **** around when army is there....Naaray marna mana hai polling station ke bahir.....

Just IN- PTI won from my village polling station - people already celebrating there----this is a backward village mind it and PMLN had a strong hold their this is NA-58 Malik Sohail

wow....congratulations balixd........excellent news.....:smitten:

And if you are wrong.. Phir?
Ye saaray bechary PPPP ke maarey will come on your head .:sniper::cheesy:

It is important to remember that there are more polling stations. Lets hope PTI gets the suburban areas which are the key sections.
my neighbour is contesting on MPA-seat PTI and you think I could be wrong....and this area has strong influence of PML-N not PPP

Punjab will learn its lesson by seeing the progress KPK makes lead by PTI.

Goddamn jahils won't learn. Jahils don't learn when they see progress, they learn when they educated. Education is one thing Punjab won't see improving anytime soon.

NA 61 Chakwal
Pervaiz Elahi 3028
PMLN 3227

PS29
PMLN 7783
PPP 3168 ... Ex CM Sindh

Back
Top Bottom