What's new

Pakistan drugged out on defense & debt

The reason I think he doesn't is because I don't see another single source that quotes the same figures.

As for why this guy might not have source and the unreliability of Pakistan, I don't care whether they're, except that you'd be proven wrong and so'd be the figures. Also, this is just one guy, not all Pakistanis. Seems like you have your diversion excuse ready though.

But you already have been proven wrong ..do you care for that?
Its is not just one guy..it is a trend.

LOL I've been proven wrong? :lol::lol: i.e. you found a reliable source that gives the same figures? Hell, you found another source, reliable or not, that gives the same figures? LOL, if so, please post it here. You claim I've been proven wrong, but I don't see any sources to confirm the figures.

Ok, reliable or not, I don't care. I am interested in this topic only.

LOL I've been proven wrong? :lol::lol: i.e. you found a reliable source that gives the same figures? Hell, you found another source, reliable or not, that gives the same figures? LOL, if so, please post it here. You claim I've been proven wrong, but I don't see any sources to confirm the figures.

Ok, reliable or not, I don't care. I am interested in this topic only.

Do point out..where I have been proven wrong..all my claims are backed by a source...it will not be my problem, if you do not find them reliable..so fire away and ask.

PS : your claims have negated by this thread itself and your inability to produce a recent source to back your claims.

LOLOLOL

You do realize that the party that's making the assertion, i.e. the assertion that 1.5% of GDP goes toward education and 0.5% toward health, is the one that has to produce the evidence.

You're using an author for your claim, but the author has not provided any source to back themself up, hence the author is deemed an unreliable source. It's your problem if you find this kind of author reliable, if the author does not back themself up.

You can basically keep going, as you've been for last several hours, but it won't change the fact that you have nothing substantial to back up your claims.

LOLOLOL

You do realize that the party that's making the assertion, i.e. the assertion that 1.5% of GDP goes toward education and 0.5% toward health, is the one that has to produce the evidence.

You're using an author for your claim, but the author has not provided any source to back themself up, hence the author is deemed an unreliable source. It's your problem if you find this kind of author reliable, if the author does not back themself up.

You can basically keep going, as you've been for last several hours, but it won't change the fact that you have nothing substantial to back up your claims.

So it does not mean he won't...so how can he be declared unreliable before itself ..but important point to note is you made a claim that you coulnot back up.

neither do you have any substantial input to this thread..
but I am just toying with you..its fun.

You've been wasting 6 odd hours toying then. Seems like you really have nothing else to do. LOL

What claim did I make that I did not back up, btw? Yes, I am waiting for him to provide sources, but meantime I have to assume that he has none, since there's no other source that gives the same figures.

You've been wasting 6 odd hours toying then. Seems like you really have nothing else to do. LOL

Seems neither do you...if I were in a hurry..I would have decimated your argument much before ..like I have done on numerous other occasions
What claim did I make that I did not back up, btw? Yes, I am waiting for him to provide sources, but meantime I have to assume that he has none, since there's no other source that gives the same figures.

Post No 4 .

Seems neither do you...if I were in a hurry..I would have decimated your argument much before ..like I have done on numerous other occasions

:lol::lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

Decimated my argument? You've never done that before, in fact it's been quite the opposite. We're heading the same direction here too.

Post No 4 .

I made several claims in that post. Which one(s) are talking about?

:lol::lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

Decimated my argument? You've never done that before, in fact it's been quite the opposite. We're heading the same direction here too.

I made several claims in that post. Which one(s) are talking about?

How about you start with this one

"Pakistan spends more than 2% each on education and health, not 1.5% and 0.5%."

and watch me do it again.

Yes, I've reliable source such as UN for that, while yours are unreliable sources such as an expert who doesn't provide sources for his claims.

You're seriously overestimating and flattering yourself and your arguments. Most people would probably laugh at such silly arguments (such as prove the author wrong LOL).

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

In fact, I'll say it again.

Pakistan spends more than 2% each on education and health

There, just did it.

Yes, I've reliable source such as UN for that, while yours are unreliable sources such as an expert who doesn't provide sources for his claims.

You're seriously overestimating and flattering yourself and your arguments. Most people would probably laugh at such silly arguments (such as prove the author wrong LOL).

Yes do provide that source and make sure you not quoting 3 yrs old figures ..because they are not applicable this yr as it is 2011.

Those are the latest available figures from reliable sources. BTW, the education figures are only 1 year old, as only 2010 budget has been passed since. You see, unlike you and the people you use as your source, I can't just manufacture numbers and put them on a reliable source's website.

Here, I'll say it again.

There, just did it.

Those are the latest available figures from reliable sources. You see, unlike you and the people you use as your source, I can't just manufacture numbers and put them on a reliable source's website.

Here, I'll say it again.

There, just did it.

Just because you are not able to find this yrs figure you are calming three yr old figure for this yr too...hell of an argument..guess what lets take your 2008 GDP and not this yrs figures too?

Quote this yrs figures to prove your point...backed by recent proof or concede...because we are not in 2008.

BTW, the education figures are only 1 year old, as only 2010 budget has been passed since.

Can you find this year's from a reliable source such as UN, IMF, etc? As

I think the education spending/health spending has gone up as GDP has gone up as well. So I'll wait for official figures from reliable sources rather than some author who provides no source.

The figure of 0.5% toward health especially looks fabricated.

BTW, the education figures are only 1 year old, as only 2010 budget has been passed since.

No, they are 1yr 8 months old..which makes them two fiscal years old ie from your 2008-09 budget
Can you find this year's from a reliable source such as UN, IMF, etc? As

I think the education spending/health spending has gone up as GDP has gone up as well. So I'll wait for official figures from reliable sources rather than some author who provides no source.

The figure of 0.5% toward health especially looks fabricated.
No, I can't but niether can you ..as you are the one who is making the claim..they are above 2%..so burden of proof lies on you..

And your education and health spending has gone up in monetary terms ..but has gone down in % of GDP terms and the fact you have constant high inflation so more money counts for Zilch.

Back
Top Bottom